In love with a angel

Y/N was still surprised about the kiss she shared with the very attractive angel, she would draw a picture of herself as a cartoon, As you see, you have a find for drawing and cartoons, you've always wanted to be a illustrator for children's books. But you never got the chance because you never had the money. A few minutes later Y/N walked around the studio to look for Alice again, as she walked passed the ink machine you saw 2 horns, you walked towards it securely in case it was evil. as you got close to you it you asked yourself " should I stay away or ask what it is?.." you would tap its shoulder and said " H-ello?.." you're voice would stutter for a quick second. As the creature turned around it turned out to be bendy. The guy who also fancies You're dear Alice. You would say " Oh hi Bendy! I wanted to ask you if you knew were Alice is.." he would look concerned and then a sly smirk slid on his sarcastic grin, he said " Well toots, I believe she is in her little studio, who knows what she is always up to.." he would roll his eyes as if he didn't want to do anything. As you smile and thanked him. As you were walking down to find Alice, butterflies formed into you're stomach. You stopped to think and said " I think I'm in love with a angel?.." a big smile formed on you're face and you started walking.

To be continued...