Starting a new life

You would run away from the studio as fast as you can because you don't want to be caught up by anyone. You would wipe the tears out of your face because you were surrounded by people. You decided you wanted to move to Maine. Because you felt like this small town wasn't suit for you. Y/n would go to their house and would start packing your clothes and accessories to bring along to her new home.  You then would call your Y/F/N to let her know that your leaving the town and living somewhere else. As you left the voicemail you sold the house. You would start walking to the train station to start your trails. People we're pushing and shoving you trying to get on the train. As you stepped on the train you heard a familiar voice. You turned around to see the one who broke your heart. She would yell " Wait Y/N don't go I'm sorry! I never wanted this to happen!" You yelled at her to go away. As you got on the train the doors started to close. Glared at her as Y/N took a seat. Then the train took off and went all the way to Maine.

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe she was so desperate to come and say she's sorry. I don't even think she means it at all. Well... I don't care anymore. Love is pathetic and stupid, why does it even exist, moving to a new town is better for me. The other one was to stupid. I'm never coming back there again. Besides, she's better without me, and... i don't care if she cries and says she's sorry a million times. I still won't forgive her.

A couple hours later......

As the train shook as it was moving. People were talking about things that didn't seem to bother you. You looked at your hand and you would cry in sadness. You were still upset that she would do that. As you got to your destination you would leave the train and entered into the station. It was very elegant and beautiful. It was better than that shabby one back in town. You would start walking down in town and would see better places. You would go into a hotel and would.book in a room. As you grabbed the key you went upstairs to room 311. As you unlocked the door you would enter the room. You sat down on the bed and put your suitcase on the bed. A few minutes later it got dark. You would put on your pajamas and getting ready for bed. As you climbed into bed You would think about other things. It seemed that you got over Alice angel. And you thought it was a good thing.

You hate Alice now. And no one can tell you not too. It's your choice. And you won't let her hurt you again.

Here you go!

-Ayla 🌺