Two Boys One Heart

My name is Elia and I'm 18 . I was never a cool kid I was always just the fatso who eats tacos .And I was always getting bullied for my weight but last summer I lost all the weight cut my hair dyed it brown and bought nice new clothes and not sweat pants with holes so today is the day I ask Johnny out he is my ultimate crush like I like him a lot at the party I will ask him out,well it's June's party every year at Junes there's  a party so I thought it'd be a big thing to ask him out there and also I will surprise every one with my new look.
Tonight was a blast me and Johnny slept together and I won $300 off of bets but the bad news is Jane got hit by a car btw's Jane is the one who called me dumbo the elephant and told me to kill myself.
Today's Been the worst day I've been barfing and I have a headache and evie and I had a fight she was all like ''you were a fat pig and you always will be a fatso.'' So I said ''shut up and every one knows why you don't like hugs it's because your tits are fake and will pop like a ballon I someone goes near them.'' She stormed off and I went after her then she said ''filthy girl you shouldn't have done that'' I said ''your the one who went ape shit first'' she said ''ugh,now I know why your parents died they couldn't deal with your idiotic self'' while applying her bright red lipstick I took it out of her hands she said "HEY! what are you doing that cost $50" I broke it and smeared it all over her face while saying ''you pathetic little phony that's how cheap your fake ass is that all you can say is personal stuff'' then I stopped she said ''look what you did'' I grabbed her by her long red hair looked into her rusty green eyes and slammed her head on the sink 2 times I then kept kicking and punching her I then pulled her up and while choking her I said ''tell anyone about this and you'll die she sobbed and said ''fine I swear''I let her go and went home early because of an appointment.

I just got home from the doctors and it seems I'm PREGNANT with Johnny's baby I told Johnny the news but he treated me like trash and he didn't even care about it I was angered I dashed off to get home so I can breath but bumped into a nerd or one on my old friends when I was a fat nerd he said '' are you Elia?'' I said ''yup the same fatso just pretty now'' ''no you were always beautiful and kind hearted, but I hope we're still friends'' he said ''of course Cole your like my bro,well I'll see you later'' I felt more awkward than ever I than stormed home and took a nap but I was having pains and I was aggressive and constantly hungry..

I just finished school but I just remembered I have been pregnant for 3 weeks to a month and I text Johnny telling him that and stuff and he said he loves me and the baby and cares he said for me to meet him at the back of Frank's bowling alley so I did but when I arrived and I saw him I went to him and ''BOOM,POW,BANG'' he hit me saying no one told you to get pregnant but even after that I still love him but I can't .

I have been staying home since I'm all bruised up and embarrassed to go in the same school as evie after what happened it's been 5 months since I found out and I'm 6 months with this baby and my baby showers coming up and Johnny knows it but he is not even coming I just need to take a walk.
I bumped into Cole he said ''I love you and your an amazing person in and out I hope you and your baby have a wonderful life but I just needed you to know how I feel. I said ''thank you and your awesome and give me hug'' so we hugged what ever I'm going to sleep

Today was the baby shower but no one showed up except for Cole he is sweet but ''Cole what ever the hell your playing with me isn't funny your not my type I'm popular your not I shouldn't even be around you geek freak'' I said but I felt evil,mean,horrible,guilty and ashamed so the next day I went to school with a big belly but I did it then Cole appeared he said ''I'm sorry and I really do like you'' it was a storm out side I was in the middle of two cars I thought if Johnny really loved me and my kid he would have came to see me and the baby at the baby shower but who did Cole I ran to Cole and kissed him I said if we can date and we did we raised the baby but Johnny married evie but evie killed herself because she had a miscarriage and Johnny moved to Mexico changed his identity went to prison for rape and assault and became gay then. Jane the one who got hit by a car she survived it and visits Johnny in prison because she was his side girl when he was married to evie mean while I'm 28 with 2 kids and married to a man named Cole springs.