{1}

Somethings you need to know:
Anything in " " is when is when Summer talks.
When I talk it will Look like this.
Now on with the story

(Third pov)
Summer Mari Lin, she isn't like the other people you will read about in this book. Or any book for that matter. She knows what we (as the author/creators) of the book do and she won't let me pick what she does or says..

"HEY! Your making me sound like the bad guy here." "I just don't want you to control me completely, is that so wrong?!"

Well yes because since I'm the author of this book you do what I write.

"Now you just sound like a dick, but whatever, I'll intervene when I want to."

Thank you...

(Summer's pov)
I wake up. Ugh, I hate when she starts talking to me when I'm having a good dream. I sit up and look around, and I see my dog curled up in a ball next to me. He looks up at me. "Good morning!" He says with a yawn. I fell out of bed. "You said s-something." I hardly could let the words come out.

Hold up why is the dog talking?
"What I told you I'd make some changes when I wanted to."
Ugh fine. Lets continue...

I got back up. "Summer you know why I can talk don't act dumb." I looked down at him. "One, finally my dream is coming true and I have someone to talk to who doesn't think I'm nuts!" "Two, don't call me dumb, when you were little you would run your head into the cupboard under the sink when we would eat at the table." He looked mad. "Don't bring that up! Its embarrassing.." He barked. I rolled my eyes laughing a little and checked the time. " Oh crap! I'm gonna be late for my first day back to school! Mom's gonna kill me!" I ran around my room finding a good uniform to put on. In the end I found some blue shorts and a white collared shirt. I turned around. "How do I look?" His ears went up "you look good but you need to go. Like now!" I grabbed my aunts old purse that belongs to me and kisses my dogs head. "Love you bubby, see you when I get back." He barked loudly "HEY!" I turned around real quick. "What is it?" "You forgot to say my name for all of the readers... Because my name isn't bubby..." I rolled my eyes. "His name is lemi. There happy, now I gotta go bye." And with that I shut the door and run outside to the car.

Time skip to the school

"Bye mom!" I yell as I run to get to class. I'm in the eighth grade this year. And all of the seventh grade classes, well the two of them got massed together in one big class. When I walk in I run into someone.. The bad part was this person was my crush..

"Hold up, no way, to normal!"
Okay what do you want?
"I want it to be like one of those really girly girls that you have at your school! That would be nice, kinda.
Ugh... Fine.

Nope nevermind not my crush.. One of the girls that I can't stand... Emma lorbit... "OMG, look what I ran into a trash can." She had to yell it only because the teacher wasn't in the room yet. "Oh, look what I ran into a hoe." Which is what I said in my head... What came out my mouth was nothing.. I just shoved her out of the way and got all of my stuff set up to go to my first class.. Language arts, Reading, English or what ever you call it. Anyway when we walk in L.A we get to pick our seats. I run to find someone good to sit by. Ryan York and Max Gillian. The two guys that are super funny and don't completely hate me. "Hey Summer!" Max and Ryan said. "Hey guys. Can I sit by you please." Max looked at me "sure, why do you look like you got hit by a bus?" I laugh "well if that bus is brown headed and doesn't know how to take a hint the well yes I was hit with a bus." They both laugh,then Ryan spoke up "Emma, right?" I sit down "yep she called me trash." "What did you say?" Max asked curiously. I looked down "nothing, I just pushed her out of my way." Ryan looked at me "let me get this straight, I insult anime and you lose your mind. Emma called you trash and you push her. WTF!"  I look at him " you know she is a liar and a tattle tail, I don't wanna get in trouble this earily in the day. Besides its the first day of school."  He rolled his eyes "whatever." Then an announcement was made. Summer Lin, please come to the office. "Shit, I'm screwed." They pat me on the back and say "good luck." Thanks I'm gonna need it." I get up and walk out of the room and down the stairs. And instead of going to the office I just walk to the principle's room since its not in the office. I walk in and see him sitting in his chair behind his desk with Emma sitting in one of the chairs in front of his desk. "Shit." I whisper under my breath. Then I here his voice "Hello Summer, please sit down." I look at him with "I'm pissed off" eyes and say "I rather stand, but thanks anyway." I walk over behind the other chair. "Now why did you shove Emma into your classroom door. I roll my eyes. " its her own dumb fault. Next time tell her when you run into someone just say sorry not "look I ran into trash." I say the last part in my girliest voice I could. He looked at me then at her. Finally after an weird silence he spoke up. " I don't want you to anywhere near each other got it?" I jump up and down " no problem, you have my word. Bye." And with that I ran out of the room and back up to class.

Hello! Here is the first chapter. Hope you enjoy! And I will talk to you again

- Gianna