{2}

Hi! Sorry for not updating!! But on with the chapter!!

Summer's Pov

I got back to class only to find that my school stuff has been moved over to another table and now Emma's stuff is at my seat. I roll my eyes as I forgot Ryan tends to not pick my side over hers. I walk over to my new seat by someone I'm not on the best terms with, Alex Kosten. I sit down with him as the girls next to us start whispering and talking. I roll my eyes and start working on the morning task for the day.

Time skip!

L.A. went by too quick and I was off to my next class. Math. Now I hate math. Mostly because I suck at it and I can't fucking understand the messed language the teacher is speaking. I write in math class about lots of deep mentally ill things, yet I don't seem to mind. Yet, my teacher just loves to call me out, even when she knows I'm not paying attention. "Summer, so you mind telling us your answer?" I look up at her pissed, she smiles at me.

" Alright what's going on here? "

What, I'm just trying to make it realistic.

"Yeah, yeah okay."
"I don't have an answer." I told her. " Well if you would stop writing and work on math, you would have an answer. " she answered back. I look down at my writing as people started snickering.

I roll my eyes and continue writing, not giving two fucks about the work, since I don't understand it. "Alright, Summer you will be working with Blake." "Huh?" Since I wasn't paying attention I have no clue what's happening at the moment.. "Ugh, Blake please move next to Summer and tell her what we are doing." The teacher said.
"So, the teacher doesn't have a name??"

Nope, my math teacher was like this, so no name for her -_-

"Oh.. Okay then.."
Blake moved and sat by me. He didn't say a word. Just reopened his math book and went to work.. I rolled my eyes and moved my chair away from his and continued writing about nothing.

Le Time skip

Now we have lunch. A time were people eat and talk about stupid shit, and where I try to get away from everyone. I get my food, and go to sit at my normal spot since they put the tables in the same spot each year. When I get to my spot guess who's there.. Emma and her "new" boy friend Ryan, again.
"Why does this sound like some weird teenage movie?"

Why do you keep interrupting me?

"Because this story is about me"

-_-
Author's pov
Summer looked at them and thought 'if only they would just move to the other end of the cafeteria.' Then before she could turn to walk away her table was empty and they were at the other end of the cafeteria, confused.

Please forgive the lack of attention on this book.. So very sorry