*5*

Kit-

Kit can only wait. Ming is in the emergency room bed. The doctor said that he has some deep injury's, and they need to focus. Kit looks at his fist that punched Hai nu, it's really red, swollen. from the impact.

Kit did not regret one thing.

"Ai'Kit, Ming is going to be okay." Beam whispers to Kit. Kit looks at Beam. "I...I know. I'm glad that I punched that lowlife." Kit clenched his fist. "It wasn't necessary to hurt him when Ming was already out."

"Good thing he got disqualified. No one won though." Beam reminds Kit.

The doctor comes out of Ming's room. "They are many cuts on his ear, so he is going to have some trouble hearing, and he has many bruises along his leg, you may come in and check on him, but he needs to stay another night to properly heal." The doctor stated.

Yo dashed up and ran to Ming room. "Come on Kit." Beam says to Kit, pointing to Ming's room.

"I'll be there in a second." Kit assures Beam. beam nods and heads into his room.

The med student sits there, scared to go into the room. He doesn't want to bother him. Kit stands up, and walks into the room, to be stopped by a curtain. He stands there, observing the pattern on the curtain, just an excuse not to go in the room.

"You can come in, Kit!" Yo yells to Kit. Kit grabs the curtain and moved it to see a sleeping Mingkwan in the emergency room bed. He is hooked up to tubes, drawing blood. He has a bandage around his head, catching the blood that falls from his ear. Kit stands there, staring at him.

Beam gives a worried face to Kit. "Are you going to be okay?" Kit doesn't answer, continually staring at Ming. He finally moves to sit in the chair next to Ming.

Ming-

*Eyelids slowly open*

Kit-

"Ai Ming! Your awake!!" Yo yells smiling and almost crying. Lightning speed, Kit turns his head to Ming. He's awake. Good.

Ming-

"Are you okay Ming?" Ming hears Kit ask from beside him. Ming turns his head and sees Kit, looking straight into his eyes.

Ming smiles. "Kit-Kat, your here!" Ming tries to yell, but only whisper because it hurts to do anything else further.

"First of all, be careful, and second of all, don't call me Kit-Kat." Kit say with a faint, small smile. Ming is reliefed that Kit is hear beside him. He just continues to stare at Kit. " 'p's, can you ecxuse me and Kit." Ming prejects his voice. Yo nods, and walked out. Beam sits up from his chair and walks to Kit. Beam whispers to him to where Ming can't hear. "Don't punch him, Kit." But before Kit could flip him off, Beam walks out of the emergency room.

Kit looks nervously at Ming, his head spinning from the many things Ming can do or say right now.

"p'Kit, why did you punch my opponent?" Ming says with a straight face. Kit looks away from Ming. "Y-You saw that.." Kit studders. Ming grins. "Yes, I did."

"Well... He was hurting you even when he already won. You where crying, Ming. It was just unnecessary." Kit tells Ming.

"I appreciate you 'p, but why did YOU punch him?" Ming asks again.

"So he could stop hurting you." Kit says strongly. "Did you do it to protect me?" Ming keeps asking questions. Kit sighs. "Yes Ming! Don't misunderstand me."

"Okay, okay..." Ming can't stop smiling now. "... lucky for me, I get out of this hospital in time for the party, so can you be my date?"

"Mingkwan!" Kit says annoyed. Ming's smile fades, and is now a frown.

Kit-

Kit notices the sudden change in Ming's expression. He is sad. It's almost impossible for Kit to reject this sad expression that Ming makes. Kit looks away.

"Please 'p!?" Ming begs. Kit rethinks Ming's question.

"Can you be my date?"

"I'll hang around with you, the WHOLE party, but I'm not your date." Kit says.

The whole party? I wonder how that's going to go. What do you think?

"Okay Kit, I'm sorry I asked, I just...don't want anyone to take you away from me." Ming cleared his throat.

Kit smiles, looking at the engineering student. Ming smiles back.

"Umm... Okay." Kit blushes a little bit. "I'm going to tell Beam and Yo that they can come in now." Kit says fast, spinning off his chair, already at the door to open.

Ming-

"There might be hope. Just believe, Ming." Ming thought.

Kit-

Kit opens the door, walks to the waiting room, and only sees Yo.
"You can come in now, Yo." Kit grins. "Wait, where is Beam?"

"Oh, he said that he had something to do with forth, I'm not sure..." Yo said unsurely. "But he said bye to you and Ming."

"That Beam, anyways, you can come in." Kit said for the second time. "Sorry, Kit, I have to go meet Pha, tell Ming I said bye and get well." Yo says, waving goodbye

Ming-

Ming is waiting for Kit, patiently. Still waiting. Waiting. The clock clicking noise is getting louder. Did he leave Ming all alone?

The door opening slightly surprises Ming. Kit walks in, and closes the door behind him. Kit Slowly walks over to the chair next to Ming and sits down.

"Yo said that he needed meet Pha  but he said bye." Kit tells Ming.

It was just the two of them in the room, the sky slowly turning black.

"Kit, can you stay with me overnight?" Ming pleads.

Kit-

"Of course." Kit says to Ming, his heart rate increases quite a bit.

The universe-

Is this true love or not? Is this fate?

That's the end! This book is going to be long, so many chapters to come!

From now on, the universe is going to be in my story, but not as a person, but as love, and other things to come. 💘