Rewind: Middle School

(Peggy P.O.V)

She still isn't awake. Is she going to survive this? I need her. I wonder if she's dreaming. Wait will she even remember me, her Fiancé? Oh Y/n Mulligan please come back...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(No one's P.O.V)
Y/n was in the the front yard of her middle/high school.
Ok brain she thought, what's going on.
She walked around and ran into her old band director. Mr. D?
She tried to reach out to him but he walked through her.
The hell...
Another person walked through her carrying a drum harness. She looked around thirteen. Familiar orange beanie, short h/c... blue glasses...
Oh god it's 8th grade me.
13 year old y/n was hurrying behind Mr. D so they could make it to the volleyball game on time. You see, the rest of the band was there but y/n forgot her drum harness on the bus.
"I told you to keep that harness on y/n." He said as he smiled and shook his head.
"Sir, you try being 5'1 and walking around with a harness too big for you." Y/n shot back, "It's tiring."
"Cliche my child. Cliche."
They burst through the gym doors and awkwardly scooted against the walls towards the band. Y/n put her snare drum on and stood at attention. Peggy scooted next y/n punched her arm. She wore a blue long sleeve with the number 34 on her back, she also had knee pads and black spanx.
Oh this is her volleyball tournament. Oh God it know what this leads too...
"You're late N/n" she whispered in my ear. Peggy was 4'11 and had to stand her toes a little bit.
"But I'm here right?" Y/n whispered back.
"What took you so long? Were you smoking weed in the bathroom again?"
"What?! No! I'm completely sober. Well kinda..."
"What!"
"Look you need to focus on winning your game not me being high or not."
"Whatever is was just checking on you."
"SCHUYLER GET OVER HERE AND STOP FLIRTING WITH MULLIGAN!!!" the volleyball coach shouted
She rolled her eyes and said, "Yes Coach."
She and y/n did their good luck hand shake and she ran to her team.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH Peggy and Y/n sitting in a tr-"
"Shut up you guys" Peggy shouted at the volleyball team and they all exploded with laughter.
Man these were the days. Just had to do my homework and then we could leave class to go to a game.
Younger y/n started playing her drum as the game was starting. Her fellow drummates started playing with her. Then the trumpets started blasting and the flutes started tweeting. Before you know it the whole band is playing 'Rock You' As Maria Reynolds, the captain went to serve the ball the whole gym including the band dropped to silence. Sticks clicked as Maria threw the ball. As soon as she hit the ball. Rim-shot. The game has begun. The band played softly not wanting to ruin either teams concentration.
(Skip it the end of the game)
5 seconds left. Young Peggy warmed up for her last serve. 3 seconds. She glanced at y/n and she nodded as she clicked her sticks. 2 seconds. She hit the ball over the net. 1. It hit the floor and was over. They won 1st place in the tournament!
The volleyball girls started screaming like crazy and they surrounded Peggy and hugged her. Young y/n started a cadence (A drumline solo) excitedly and her drummates joined in. They marched a circle around the team as they chanted
"WE WON, #1" over and over.
Hercules walked in with Lafayette on his arm and smiled as they saw the scene.
"Y/n Peggy!" Lafayette screamed quietly over the crowd, but neither of them heard.
"I got this babe" Herc cleared his throat and shouted as loud as possible,
"Ahem, AYO Y/N, PEGGY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Both y/n and Peggy snapped their heads towards Laf and Herc's direction and started walking towards them saying goodbye to everyone.
(LATER that night)
They walked into y/n and Herc's empty apartment.
"Well looks like mom had over night shift at the senior center" y/n said.
"Yeah you're right lil' sis." Herc said grabbing his wallet filled with weed.
"Well I'm going to Laf's apartment his parents aren't home either." He's 16 isn't he? Yup Yeah I remember that weed dealer phase.
"What you gonna sell some good good?" Peggy said while leaning on Y/n. She was being very touchy ever since they got in the car. She was blushing a lot too.
"Yeah and do some other good good. You know what I mean." He said as he elbowed y/n. Laf slapped the back of Herc's head as he blushed.
"Let's go babe, I'll order you two a pizza once I'm at Laf's ok?"
"Ok" both the girls said.
"Ok rules; no inviting anyone over, don't go in my room don't touch the weed supply in my room, y/n if you want to take a puff or two I hid a couple of blunts in your fake diary, make sure you go outside, lock the door, and don't do anything stupid."
The girls nodded at each of his rules and pushed the boys out the house.
"Finally they're gone now..." Peggy said, "Let's start shall we?"
"We shall." They both run in y/n's room and jumped on the bed. They laugh and looked each other in the eyes longingly.
"Ok can I be player 1 this time?"
Peggy said braking the silence.
"What, heck no!" Y/n responded.
"My house, my room, my tv, my system, my controllers. I'm player 1." Peggy with the short attention span she had tackled y/n forgot about the controller, but was easily overpowered. She ended up underneath the strong girl. She blushed and avoided eye contact with y/n.
"You know you promised you do what ever I want if I win the tournament..."
"Ugh I did didn't I?" Y/n said as she rolled off Peggy.
"Well Pegs your wish my command."
"Uh um ok..."
"Hey you ok babe?" Y/n asked
'Oh man she called me babe!' Peggy thought
"You're looking red."
'Well she calls everyone babe dang it' Peggy thought again.
"Yeah it's just uh. Nevermind, just hand me the player one controller..."
Y/n raised her eyebrow and handed her the controller.
When they started playing (whatever 2 player game) y/n noticed Peggy was having some trouble with some of the controls.
"Here let me help you Pegs."
She got behind Peggy and put her hands on her's and her head on top of her's. Peggy blushed and let y/n guide her. After a while Peggy decided this is her chance to ask, no tell y/n what she wanted. Peggy turned off the game to y/n's distress.
"Look I know this will seem weird but I know you know how to do this..." Y/n was about to ask what she meant but she felt her hand be guided to Peggy's breasts. 'Oh ok' y/n thought. She's had many sex experiences. Her first time was with Maria... but ever since y/n been in and traveling with the band 75% of the girls from other bands her age were gay so she would jump hotel rooms when she could.
As y/n rubbed Peggy's breast, Peggy started breathing heavier. Her arms reached back and wrapped around y/n's neck. They looked in each other's eyes and came in for a gentle sweet kiss. Their tounges swirled in each other's mouth exploring the new place. When they pulled away from each other a string of saliva connected. Suddenly Peggy felt extremely small and weak and didn't know what to do. Y/n noticed and decided to make this easier for Peggy.
"Baby let me do this for you."
Peggy blushed and nodded. Y/n never calls anyone baby. She laid down and y/n took her shirt off. Peggy blushed so hard her ears turned red. Y/n body was very fit and toned. She had a six pack and good c-cup boobs socked away in a blue sports bra. What Peggy really liked were y/n's arms. They were just so strong and captivating. While Peggy distracted herself with y/n's body y/n managed to take off Peggy's shirt. Peggy moaned gently as y/n kissed her jawline and took of her bra. Peggy sat up and covered herself and continued to kiss y/n. Y/n moved Peggy's arms and kissed her breast.
"You're beautiful Pegs. Don't hide it." Y/n said in a husky voice. Y/n pushed Peggy back down gently. She left a trail of hickeys down her neck and kissed her breast again. Peggy felt herself getting wetter as y/n sucked her nippe
"Mmm... oh n-n/n (nickname)." Y/n caressed Peggy's curves. They were unreal for her age. Her body was nice too. She had some big ol' perky d-cups and a nice big ass. Y/n was almost lost in her breast as she sucked each nipple. She finally started to move down and left a hot trail of kisses on Peggy's chubby belly. As she got lower she pulled Peggy's spanx down revealing her black lace panties. Y/n was impressed usually Peggy just wears boy shorts underwear. Peggy bit her lip as she noticed why y/n stopped.
"These are my lucky panties." She said softly.
"Well you are getting lucky tonight." Y/n smirked and said.
She pulled off Peggy's panties leaving her completely naked. Peggy never thought this would happen to her with her best and closest friend now her lover. She closed her legs a little feeling the breeze. Y/n chuckled a little and kissed Peggy's thighs.
"Cold baby?" Y/n said. Peggy nodded.
"G-give me second." Peggy whimpered out.
Y/n agreed and moved up to kiss Peggy's belly some more.
Peggy moaned and whimpered y/n name and finally let her go lower.
"Please be gentle..." Peggy said while blushing. Y/n was of course going to be gentle but she had to make sure. Peggy's had a lot of almost sex experiences but she's always ran and felt disgusted. But this time she felt safe.
Y/n pushed her legs wide open and admired Peggy's plump pussy. She was already glistening wet and her clit was swollen. Y/n kissed her inner thigh and got closer to her core. She was so close and her breath was teasing Peggy's pussy.
"Tell me what do you want?"
'She can't be serious' the hot and bothered Peggy thought.
"I... I want you t-to..."
"Yes?" Y/n gently touched her tounge to Peggy's clit
"AH t-t-to."
"To what? Won't do it unless you say it" y/n evilly blew on Peggy's clit
"P-p-please." Peggy blushed and whimpered "Lick me..."
Y/n let that pass as a go, 'This is her first time' she thought 'Next time it won't be that simple'. Y/n started licking her clit slowly torturing the girl. Peggy moaned her name loudly and started gripping the sheets. Y/n started sucking on her plump pussy lips and felt her get more wet.
"Oh Y/n please don't stop"
Y/n had to chuckle in her pussy which made a vibration. Peggy moaned y/n's name even louder and started bucking against her face. Y/n slowly and carefully inserted a finger much to little Peggy's distress.
"Y/n! It hurts" Peggy whimpered with a tear rolling down her cheek. Y/n moved up towards Peggy's ear cooed and whispered sweet things in her ear.
"Shh it's ok baby girl. It's going to hurt. Let me take care of you."
Peggy nodded and y/n went back down to finish her job. She started sucking Peggy's clit faster and harder to distract her from the finger in her. After hearing Peggy's wild moans for more she added another finger.
"Y-y/n somethings h-happen... ahh."
"Let it it happen baby." Y/n said gently. She was surprised Peggy didn't know what a orgasm felt like. Then again she was very clean and innocent.
"SHIT Y/N!!!" Well not anymore...
Little Peggy closed her legs around y/n's head and she squeezed tight as she came. Now she wasn't like other girls that did that. They were like a baby hugging your hand, but those months in volleyball made Peggy's thighs strong as hell. It literally felt like she was crushing y/n's skull. She took it though, as she helped her lover ride out her first orgasm. After a good 3 minutes Peggy started to calm down and her python grip loosened. Y/n kissed her pussy one last time and kissed up Peggy's body which earned y/n sweet little giggles from her. She wrapped her arms around y/n's neck and playfully kissed her. She could taste herself on her tounge as she did this.
The kissed and playfully wrestled for a little bit then-
DING DONG
"Yo pizza delivery for y/n Mulligan already paid for."
Y/n kissed Peggy's neck and jumped out of bed to get the pizza. She was greeted with Maria Reynolds in her Papa Johns uniform. She works the night shift for extra money.
"Oh hey Maria." Y/n said leaning against the door frame.
"Hey y/n, here's your pizza... uhh" Maria looked her up and down, "Why are you just in your bra and boxers? And where's Peggy?"
You tired to make up an excuse panicking that if Maria found out the school would find out then her mom would find out then...
She hears bath water running and she smirked
"I wear these to bed I just finished taking a shower not to long ago. Peggy's probably taking a shower now too."
"Oh ok well have a good night." Maria turned and walked away.
"Oh just so you know," she said while still walking,"I won't tell anyone that you two kissing and wrestling."
Y/n slapped her forehead
"Dang it she heard."
She went in her to find Peggy in her bathroom actually in the tub. She sat on the toilet seat and offered Peggy a piece of pizza. She gladly took the pizza and ate it in the sea of bubbles. Y/n got up and told her she'd be on the balcony if she needed her. She took a blunt from the baggie Herc hid in her room and lit it. She took a puff and let the steam out her nose. She was thinking about asking Peggy to be her girlfriend. Another puff. After all she wasn't like the other girls she's fucked. Another puff. She actually wanted to commit to her. Another puff. Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon? Y/n had one of her high thoughts and stood there a while before Peggy called her in to play games. They played for a while until they got tired at about 3am. They laid down on the bed, and Peggy snuggled into y/n's neck and kissed it. Y/n blushed and started to ask her question
"Pegs?"
"Yeah n/n?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend..."
There's was no response. When y/n was about to say forget it Peggy pulled her in for a kiss.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend doofus."
Y/n smiled and hugged her. Peggy blushed and buried herself in y/n chest.
"You're mean." Y/n said
"But you love me."
"You're also very stubborn"
"But you love me..."
The two went on into the night until they both fell asleep.
Man we were so under age. Well at least we ended up together. Even though we're far apart right now. Y/n started falling in another black hole and this time landed on her two feet in front of...
Is this my college...?

To be continued...