I Dream Of Sidney Pt.1 ~Keith Powers~

I was just watching "I Dream Of Jeannie" with my grandma and I got this idea. I hope y'all like this.😊
~~~~~~~~~~

Keith stood on the vacant beach staring out at the crashing waves. It was now 5am and sleep was the last thing on Keith's mind. He would be getting married in two weeks but he wasn't sure if he was ready. Alicia was a beautiful, smart woman, but she wasn't the kindest woman and after two years of dating she began to show her true ways. Keith was approached months ago by Alicia's father who forced him to ask. Now he was regretting everything.

He looked out as the waves began to get bigger and come closer. He felt something roll over his feet and he looked down to see a small bottle. It was nicely decorated and of course he picked it up. As he admired the bottle it began to shake. He held onto it tightly and it burst open. As he noticed smoke shooting out of the bottle he threw it onto the ground and backed away. "What the hell?" He questioned. He closed his eyes and opened them again to see a beautiful brownskinned woman standing infront of him.

"I am Sidney. Hello Master." She said. He shook his head. "W-What are you?" He questioned her. Keith had never seen anything like this and he was now a nervous wreck and a little scared. "I'm your genie. You have freed me and I will grant your every wish. All you have to do is say it." She said with a smile. He couldn't believe anything that was happening before him. He thought that maybe he just needed some rest but to make sure, he was gonna test the waters. "I wish I had a glass of water." He said. She closed her eyes and held her hands together and suddenly in his hand there was a glass of water. His hands began to shake and the water spilled onto the ground. "Oh Master, please, do not become nervous and scared around me. I am only here to please you." She said stepping closer to him and placing her right hand on his forearm. He began to slowly calm down as she looked into his eyes. As Keith began to examine her facial features he noticed how beautiful she was. Her light brown eyes caused him to go into a daze. She moved her hands to his temples. "Master, you're stressed. What is troubling you?" She asked him but before he could answer she took a few steps back so now they were far away from the water. She sat down and he did the same. "Talk" She demanded, he did just that. He explained his problems to her and she sympathized with him. She also told him that she was almost forced into marriage years ago and that's how she got into the bottle.

They were now walking to Keith's car. "Do you want me to make everything go away, Master?" She questioned him.

"I told you, you call me Keith. What you mean "make everything go away"

"I mean I can make everyone forget everything about this situation. Make you forget that you ever met her. No one will remember anything."

"You can really do that?" She nodded in response. "Well, please do that for me."

"Will do" She repeated the steps, closing her eyes, and holding her hands together and just like she promised, he didn't even remember Alicia. "Who is Alicia?" She asked, testing herself.

"Alicia Keys?" He questioned. She chuckled. "Let's get going." She said running to his car with him following behind.

While in the car, Sidney pressed almost every button that was visible. Turning on music, turning off music, turning on lights, and turning them off. "Keith, where are the wagons?" She questioned. He furrowed his eyebrows, "What wagon?" She chuckled. "The wagon that will carry you home." He shook his head. "It's 2017, and we use cars now." She nodded slowly. "Interesting"
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sidney, be careful with that. You can't touch this." Keith constantly repeated. Everything that Sidney was seeing was new to her and she couldn't help but to admire it. She ran around his house making sure that she didn't miss a thing and, of course Keith was right on her heels. She soon ran into his bedroom and jumped on his bed. "Is this your room?" She asked, looking around. "Yep, this is it." He answered. She chuckled, "It's pretty. Different from what i'm used to, but pretty. A lot has changed since Egyptian days. You guys have cars, t.v., technology. Your supermarket is inside of a building." She was fascinated. Keith slowly nodded while laying down on his back and closing his eyes.

"Keith?"

"Hmm?"

"How else can I please you?"

"In good for now. You can go to sleep."

"Can you help me?" She asked, climbing on top of him. His eyes popped open. "Sidney, what are you doing?" He asked her. "I just want you to help me sleep.