Chapter Two

When I got home I went on Vine. I noticed I had THOUSANDS of likes and revines and 300k+ followers! I went and looked through the Magcon Boys' Vines. Every single one of them had revined some of my Vines.

"Wake up, Alexis, wake up." I told myself. It was then that I realized, I wasn't asleep.

I made a thank you Vine and everything started blowing up. I ran downstairs. "MOM! MOM! MOM! ALL THE MA-"

"Alexis, shush, I'm on the phone."

"Sorry, mom. But I need to tell you someth-"

"Here, someone would like to talk to you."

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, is this Alexis?" The voice was so familiar. I know this voice.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked, checking for conformation.

"Taylor Caniff, the rest of the boys are with me. We would like to know if we could meet up with you somewhere?"

"Yes! When?"

"Uhm tomorrow sound good?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Alright, where do you live? What state?"

"I live in North Carolina."

"Great, we are at Matt's but we can go to Nash's house. Could you meet in...let's say...Raleigh? At 3pm?"

"Yeah. Sure thing."

"Alright, Alexis, we will see you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

I hung up and started freaking out. "Mom! We need to go to Raleigh tomorrow at 3pm!"

"I know. I heard. Pack up. I already told your school you won't be there tomorrow." Something was going on and I could tell by the way my mom was talking.

"Well, I need to look nice. I am meeting the boys! Matthew is just so perfect mom! Have I ever told you that?"

"Yes, Alexis, now go get ready. We are leaving tonight."