CH. 10 AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL

IMPORTANT! Hey, hey, hey, all you dreamers! How's it going? Good, bad, ok? Anyway so far no one has told me otherwise if they don't like the longer chapters, so I decided to leave it as is. But I have also put up some other stories I know finally right?! I know you all are probably a little bored of this one right now. ;) So go check them out! The first is Why Me and is a little traumatizing so don't read if you think it will affect you. I did use supernatural characters in it, but it is not really an AU just because it's supposed to be about the girl. The second is a Destiel AU because I love Destiel and I wanted to write my own so that's put in there. There are/will be other fanfics to check out as well, but depending on time I don't know how often updates will be for any of them. Also I'll put up some stories up that are not so, what's the word, um, I guess graphic? That way if you don't like my writing you can read the censored version. Again I'll put that up with time as well, so be on the lookout. Ok enough with boring talk and on with the show!

Melissa was running so late today. She had a job to do to interview April and Dean had told her that Sam was already there. Melissa threw on her medical jacket and walked up to Sam and April. "Sorry I'm late," said Melissa pulling up a chair.

"Who are you?" asked April.

"Psychiatrist, specializing in adolescents." Sam cleared his throat at Melissa. "Sorry doctor continue."

"So why did you tell the police you were possessed?" asked Sam.

"It doesn't matter," said April.

"It matters to us," said Melissa cutting Sam off. April just shrugged. "April. Do you want to know what my job is?" Sam tried to tell her to stop. "I do research in psychology and one of the main things I study is human behavior and the study of diseases. There is a new disease out there that I'm trying figure out why it affects adolescents. So please talk to us. I promise no matter what other people say, we won't think you are crazy."

April looked down at the table and back up again. She looked at Sam. "When I was there with Taylor, I was there in my head, but I couldn't control my body." She looked down at the table and began to sob. "I could see what I was doing, but I couldn't stop. I just wanted to stop," April sighed as if to catch her breath. "I'm sorry."

"There's no need to apologize," said Sam.

Melissa handed her a tissue. "Thanks," mumbled April.

"April some of the kids at school told the police that you and Taylor didn't get along," said Sam.

"Well yea, but I never wanted to kill her, never. Do you believe me?"

"Yea I do." April seemed relieved. Sam sat a little straighter. "Just a couple more questions. On the day that this happened, did you happen to smell anything?"

"Anything like what?"

"Like rotten eggs or sulfur?"

April shook her head no. "Um, no."

"Ok, did you notice any black smoke?"

"What? Are you crazy?" April looked at him funny and Sam just kind of laughed.

"Hey doctor, do you mind giving me a few minutes with April. It's time for the girls to have a little talk," smiled Melissa. She waited until Sam left, then used her powers to lock the door. She saw Sam panic, but calmly took his seat. "Now April, sometimes I know there are things that you want to tell people, but are not sure if you can. I want to let you know you can tell me anything. Now you said you felt possessed, did you feel like the person in you was talking to you, or just simply controlling you?"