CH. 11 SEX AND VIOLENCE

Hi! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I just hope you all are doing really well. Also please go check out my other stories. And don't forget to hit that vote button or comment on what you just read. I would really like to hear what you guys think! Sweet dreams, dreamers!

After they finally had a place to stop, Melissa got a hold of Ruby for a training lesson. She had to get stronger and Ruby knew how. They agreed to meet at a gym there in town in the evening, so that they could practice. While waiting, Melissa took on a heavy punching bag. She was really at it and didn't notice that Ruby had walked in.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"Uh, no, I was uh, just getting started."

"Well, you weren't lying when you said you needed practice." Melissa gave Ruby a look.

As they stepped into the ring, Melissa got ready. Melissa took swings and punches at Ruby as she blocked taking in all of Ruby's tips to get better. Then she did some blocks of her own and did fairly good. After a while of practice, Ruby decided it was time to see what Melissa had learned since the last time they met. Melissa was doing good at first, but then she found out Ruby was going easy on her and things got a little tougher. It was harder as Ruby brought powers into the fight. Not only did Melissa have to pay attention to Ruby, but she also had to think about what powers she was using. Finally after several attempts, Melissa pinned Ruby down on the mat.

"Not bad," complemented Ruby. Just then Sam walked in the door.

"I see I missed a cat fight."

"Yup one of the best I'd say," said Melissa. Suddenly she was brought up and thrown down. Ruby stood over her.

"Ooo, ouch," said Sam.

"Never take your eyes off of your target." Ruby jumped off of the mat to greet Sam as Melissa got stiffly up.

"I didn't think you would flip me, I thought the fight was done." She rubbed her back.

"The fight is never done," said Ruby. Melissa walked over to get a drink from her flask. "How you holding up?"

"Just downed the rest," said Melissa looking in the flask disappointed.

"Well lucky you, I've been doing some hunting. Follow me." Ruby led Melissa to a small room where she had a demon tied up. She snapped her fingers. "Hey, wake up."

The demon woke up as Sam followed them in the room. "Well, well, look at this. A killer, a hunter, and a demon all in one place. Funny how you all get along so well."

"Where's Lilith?" asked Ruby.

"I don't know, maybe in Hawaii, maybe Wyoming, maybe Alabama, maybe hell, maybe here, maybe shoved up your ass for all I know. Oh, but she is around, just hiding as she breaks every single last seal."

"Do all demons have to be smartasses?" asked Melissa stepping forward. She noticed Ruby had some containers of blood off to the side of the room. Ruby stopped her.

"You had your training now it's Sam's turn." Ruby indicated at Sam. "Go ahead Sam, kill him."

"But Ruby I haven't learned how to kill."

"You can do it, come on."

They watched as Sam struggled to kill the demon. It took a lot of energy and Melissa knew from when she first started. But now, it came easily to her. Sam gave up breathing heavily and the demon laughed at him. "This is supposed to be the one to take down Lilith?! You're better off with this joker!" He said looking at Melissa.

"Melissa, I think Sam needs a little demonstration," said Ruby. She hated when the demons laughed at Sam.

Melissa walked over. "My pleasure." Melissa stayed rooted in one spot as she lifted her hand. Then taking a deep breath, she began to kill the demon. They could see the demon light up as it died, then Melissa looked at Ruby for approval.