Devie

Evies POV

It was lunch time  and I was extremely nervous 😩 I was tired least of Doug not making the first move I know he likes me but I like him a lot more so I decided to that I'm not going to... well you just have to wait and see

I walk up. To Doug with the biggest smile on my face he looks at me
"Eves are u ok" he says worried
"Nothing just really 😊" I say refer then a tomato 🍅
" why " he says curiously this was my chance
" Something I've been waiting to do for a long time......... THIS" and with that I pulled him by his collar and kissed him for what seemed like forever but was only a few seconds at first he was shocked than he he kissed me back and I the middle of it just stoped he bit my lip extremely hard I stated to bleed he pulled be in really tight I thought it was sexy but than he said this" what is your problem why did you kiss me your and dirty low down scumbag of a villain and a failure don't ever kiss me again SLUT" and with that he pushed me hard and I fell on to the ground I let down a tiny tear then went all evil queen on his ass" You numb ass jerk I'm a failure(scoffs rolling my eyes) your lucky I even thought to kiss u that probably the only one you'll ever have. I thought u where the sweet cute adorable ass son of dopey but I was wrong you are a bitch scared of your own shadow FUCK U did you hear me fuck u I never want to see,talk,or hear u again u disease filled ass bucket wanna be man whore!!" By that time every one was look at me surprised sweet little fashion designer 👩‍🎨 evie could be so cruel but she deserves it and with that I throw his plate over his head and furiously walk away Fuck Him.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door to see the 3 most important people I have and need in my life right now Carlos (like my little brother), Jay(like my big brother),Mal ( basically my twin sister but we don't look alike) they look at me with sympathy then pull be into a group hug and I really needed it right about now.