'Luke'

Chapter 7

<JULIA'S P.O.V.>

I woke up cuddled into Luke's side . It was soft and soooo comfy . And his scent was so masculine . 

"But he's not our mate" said my wolf

"Honey, you have to get over him . There's no way in hell thats happening"

She whimpered and cried till Luke interrupted .

"Hey"

"Hi"

"I'm kind of stuck here...?"

"Oh yeah sorry" I said blushing furiously.

I moved away so he had enough space to get out. 

"sorry" i mumbled sheepishly 

"It's alright . I guess I'm gonna head to my own room now"

"Wait" I said "I'm sorry"

"You already said that and besides , I like you "

He grinned and then left the room . Layla came to my room short after that.

"I saw Luke walking out of your room . Did you finally get some?"

"NO" I said blushing and threw the nearest pillow at her.

"We were talking and then he fell asleep. I tried to wake him up but he didn't budge ; It was innocent"

"Not for long" she said smirking .

"Ha ha ha" i said , sarcasm clear in my voice

"Whatever"

"Yeah, so why did you come here anyways?"

"Oh yeah right . There's a huge shopping mall in the city and its hugee! It's a 15 minute drive max!"

"Ughhh! why?" I have no opposition against buying nice things , infact i want nice things I just hate shopping!

"Nooo you buy something for me . I don't wanna come" I whined

"I won't buy anything for you , your not five besides you owe me big time!"

"You cannot play that card!"

"FINE! let's go! xcoughsxcoughsx bitch"

"Isn't the cough supposed to cover up the bitch?" she questioned

"I'm trying this new thing where it doesn't cover it up"

"Barney Stinston much?"

"Lets just go!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached the mall we first went into Forever 21 my favourite store and bought boots, beanies and a grey skirt . We then went to Vans and bought some leopard print high tops. After that we went to Nike and bought 3/4th tights, sports bras , t-shirts and other unnescessary things to all of which Layla said and I quote 'You need to look sexy for Luke , I mean training, I mean Luke' confused child.

We went to a few more stores before I told her that if I tried out one more dress I would shift in the shop and I gave her a death glare so she said okay.

We went to the food-court and I ofcourse ate like a pig . 2 zinger burgers with chicken popcorn and coca-cola . All frum KFC . She was constantly nagging me about my manners and whenever she said something I started making more of a mess. We soon finished eating and went back to the pack-house"

(A/N): sorry for the filler crap 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~