Alpha and Omega

Chapter 8

<JULIA>

Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that ! Honestly, I didn't feel the same way I felt with Trent , but it was still good . I knew I liked Luke after our long long talk . So I finally grew some balls and kissed him . Not literally though .

We were now back at the pack house .

"You haven't really met anybody so..."

He took me to a group of people roughly my age. Layla was also there standing really close to another guy . I made a mental note to ask her about that later . 

"Hey guys !" 

"Hey luke!"

Then Layla said "Everyone this is Julia my best friend, Julie , this is Christina and her mate Michael , this is Jade , Nick and Kevin , my mate ."

I was awestruck "What , how?" were the only two words that managed to come out of my mouth . She mouthed me an 'I'll explain later' and then went into conversation with everyone. They were all really sweet and the guys were really cocky . We were talking about random things and soon dinner was called . 

After dinner I offered to help with the dishes . I met Luke's mum and we were making general conversation besides the awkward moment when she asked whether I was his mate . 

We finished washing the dishes pretty quickly , so I went up and straight to Layla's room seeking an explanation. I opened the door and then let out a loud screech.

Layla and Kevin . Kevin and Layla . Making out . On the bed . Topless .

I then let out a loud , fake sob .

"My eyes , I'm scarred for life . Someone , anyone give me bleach for my eyes !" 

I am so going to use this against her! She came out two minutes later , my hands still covering my eyes .

"Drama queen , you can open your eyes now!"

I groaned and removed my hands from my eyes .

"You know it's actually your fault , now that I have a mate you can't just walk in when you please you were lucky we weren't doing anything else"

"Doing something else , or doing eachother ?" I questioned winking

"Ya ya whatever , anyways what made you disturb our heavenly make out session ?" she said flipping her hair over her shoulder to add to the dramatic effect .

"I just wanted to know how you'll met?"

"Long story-short , we were partners at pack training and when we touched eachother we just knew"

"Oh , thanks that was totally worth walking in to both of you like that" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Hey , there's something called knocking"

"Hey, there's something called locking the door"

"Whatever!"

She went in and locked the door so that they don't get disturbed again.

I went into my own room and changed into my sleep shorts and tshirt and went to bed .

************************************************************************************************************

Oww . Ughhh . I woke up with pain in my stomach and now its just getting worse by the minute . I bite my tongue but I want to just want to scream loudy . I couldn't take it anymore !

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I yelled loudly . I hope no one heard but thats highly unlikely .

Just then there was a knock at my door . With all the effort I had I said "Come in" Luke entered .