Home

( JJs point of view)
We open the trunk to gather all of the luggage. Reid and I look closely at our surroundings and notice nothing out of the ordinary. We walk up to the door and Reid unlocks it.
" I call this room" Henry yells as he walks into the first one he came to. Surprisingly, it wasn't even the master.
" okay honey. You get unpacked and stay in here for a little bit" I close his door and walk into the living room. Reid is talking on the phone with Hotch, I do my best to listen but I can't hear. I walk down the hall way again and discover that the remaining rooms are both master. I notice Reid already put his stuff in one so I take the other.
" JJ" he says as he comes in and closes the door
" hey. How do you know he was on the plane?"
"He was the guy sitting next to me" he shows me a picture on his tablet. He was right.
" where did he go?"
" he told me he was from Virginia meeting family about an hour north." He said. We both knew that was a lie. We now officially had a case, and a suspect.
" can I come in?" Henry bangs on my door. I open it, and he jumps on my bed. He's dressed in his swim suit and flip flops. " I want to go swimming."
" I'll take him." I say as I get my swim suit out of the bag. I walk into the bathroom and change. I can hear Spence talking to Henry about safety precautions. They're so cute. I walk out in my bathing suit because I for got my cover up. Without thinking, I walked across the hall to Spencer's room and grabbed one of his shirts. Like half of my closet is his stuff.
" sure you can borrow that" he laughs as he closes his suit case.
" sorry, I'm just so used to taking your things" I laugh back as I get Henry. The pool is indoors so I don't worry about sunscreen.
" Spence!" Henry yells. " I want him to go to Mom"
" fine" Spencer says as he goes to change.
The only time I have ever seen Spence swim is when we had a case in Arizona. Due to the lack of room, him and I shared a hotel room. It wasn't awkward though, not at all. The room had one king sized bed, and we shared it. In the middle of the night we got bored so we went to the pool and swam until three in the morning.
He walks out of his room in his bathing suit, and a tank top revealing his muscles. He grabbed three towels from the hall closet and we headed down stairs.
" Spence, if he see him. We bring Henry upstairs. Then we get him." He nodded and we arrived at the pool. He removed his shirt, and grabbed Henry and threw him in. I take off my, well Reid's , shirt and jump in after them. They both splash me as I throw Henry slightly in the pool. He then proceeds to do flips and hand stands. Reid puts his arm on my shoulder and I move it to around my shoulder so I can put mine around his. I place my head on his shoulder.
" you guys are the cutest family ever." I hear a woman from behind say. I guess we were playing a family. I kinda forgot, I was just acting normally.
" thank you." I say as I turn around to face her. she's a short brunette who appeared to be with her husband and daughter. Her daughter was around five. Spence kicks me under the water when I realize that that was the woman sitting next to the suspect on the plane. Reid goes under water and grabs Henry, like they were playing, and carried him out of the water.
" don't argue" I hear him say. Henry knew. Don't argue with mommy, Spencer, or Garcia about a case, or something involving a case. He was old enough to know something was up. He grabs his towel and they help me out of the water. I grab the shirt that I decided I was gonna steal and walk off.
" they are following" I whisper as we walk into our street. ( community pool so y'all aren't confused).
" I know" he mumbles as we place our selves on either side of Henry and give eachother a concerning look.
" Henry when we get home, run into your room and lock your door." I whisper into his ear. He nods. We approach the house and we tap on Henry, signaling for him to go. He runs inside the house leaving the door open. We follow and lock the door. Henry locked his door to his room and I could hear him playing with toys.
Reid looks out the peep hole. " they walked into the complex across the street." He said as he pulled away.
" why were they at this pool?" I ask.
"all the victims came from this complex. I think we might be the next victims." My heart sinks alittle after that statement, but we are prepared.
" Henry" I say. " what are we going to do with him?"
" he'll be fine" he assures me. " he'll sleep with you tonight." I was okay with that. I go and get him.
" are you guys okay?" He asks. He looked so worried.
" were okay" Reid says as we both hug Henry. " it's late. There is some food in the fridge I'll make dinner" Henry runs to help and I get in the shower.