Offical.

(JJs point of view)
He likes me too. I pull away from him, totally exposing my giant smile. "Spence".
"Yes?" He giggles.
"We can't" it breaks my heart to say, but it's true. We can't be together, and work on this case. "I'm sorry" I say as I exit the room. I walk into the living room and examine the view. I can see another complex, that's about it. Reid doesn't even bother following me, which is concerning because of his usual behavior.
"You're right" I finally hear. "We can't"
"Please don't hate me" I cry. It would end me to loose him.
"Hey, no. Never in a million years" he hugs me. I bury my head in his shoulder.
"I love you" I find myself saying. Woah, where did that come from? I mean I did love him. I was in love with him, but did he have to find out? I don't let go.
"I love you more" he whispers to my ear. I let out a sigh of relief which makes the hug better. "Now let's go catch that girl"
"Okay" I pull away and notice that my mascara is all over his shirt. "Spence I'm so sorry"
He smiles. "It's okay, I'll always have you with me" we both laugh at that.
"Spence that's so sweet" even though we aren't official, we are still supposed to be married.
"Hey Jage, why do you call me Spence?" I never really noticed it. It just came naturally. I didn't have a nickname for anyone else.
"Because you're special to me"
"Well then why don't I have a cool name for you?" Truth, he was the only person who called me Jage.
"You do, You call me Jage"
"You said everyone does" he looks confused.
"I said that so you wouldn't stop" feeling ashamed, I look down at the ground.
He laughs, which makes me laugh. We get ready to go. It's time to hunt.