A Smile

Chris's pov:
I was walking down the streets of L.A. and it was 7:45 P.M. Lance's words swarmed around in my head. "Why can't you just admit that you placed the knife on my bed?", "Dude, you're so annoying!", and "You're a bitch, Chris!" These words that Lance said to me made me angry. I stopped walking and took out my phone to check the time. Damn, it's 7:53 already?! I put my phone back in my back pocket and continued walking. I walked by this alley and an arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into the alley. "Let go of me!" I screamed. The arm around my waist was gone and I screamed help. I could only hear a raspy man's voice say, "Shut him up, shut him up!" Then all of a sudden I feel hot pain on my right cheek. I touched it and I looked at my hand. Blood. Are you kidding me?! I look away from my fingers and at the outline of 5 guys in the dark. I looked at one guy and he had a knife in his hand and it had some blood on it from my cheek. "What the hell?!" I yelled. One guy walked up to me and punched me. Then he did it again and again. I was practically on the ground and curled up in a ball. "HEY! What do you guys think you're doing?! GO, SCRAM!" I heard a familiar voice. Then the gang ran away. "Lance i-is that you?" I asked. "Yeah." Lance replied as he helped me up and carried me bridal style. "Are you ok, Chris?" Lance asked. I nodded as a response. My face was hurting so much.

Lance's pov:
Poor Chris. I was carrying him then I looked down to see Chris's eyes closed and then he opened them and looked at me. A smile. A smile crept on his beautiful, wounded face. Aw, he's so cute. Sure he's a pain in the ass sometimes but I love him. I finally reached the apartment. I was able to unlock the door even though it was a struggle, I still did it. I put Chris on the couch and cleaned up his wounds. Chris and I fell asleep together on the couch.