It's Haunting Me

Based on when Chris was possessed

Chris's pov:
I went out for a walk. After the fight Lance and I had, I needed to clear my mind. I was walking down the road when I saw a dark figure in the corner of my eye. I dashed all the way home. I came to the apartment and bursted through the door. "Chris, are you okay?" Lance asked. My eyes went wide. The same dark figure I saw when I was walking was behind Lance. I screamed, "ITS BEHIND YOU." "Chris, what are you talking about?! If it's this whole ghost shi-" Lance was interrupted by his scream. Lance jumped and ran towards me a bit. "Dude, something just touched me!" Lance said. "Seriously?!" I asked. He nodded. We both looked at each other for a second then all of a sudden...... BAM, a cabinet opened and a plate fell out. We both screamed and ran for Lance's room. "It's haunting me." I said. "What is, Chris?!" "The spirit of the Ouija board. It's pissed because I threw the board over the balcony." I said. "I remember." Lance had said with fear in his voice. I started to cry a bit. I didn't know what to do. Lance came over to me and hugged me. "Hey, hey, don't cry. Everything's gonna be ok." He said still hugging me. "I'm just scared." I said in a quivering voice. "I'm here, don't be scared, Chris." Lance said and then he kised me. I smiled at this, so did he.