Chapter 2: Foot Fun

"It worked!" yelled Marco. "Now I can hypnotize Jackie!" He looked at the girl, still in a trance. "But first, let's have a little fun, right Star?" "Yes master" Star said, arms outstretched, with a silly smile on her hypnotized face. Marco glanced down at her boots. "You know Star, ever since I saw your feet before the Blood Moon Ball, I always wanted to feel them. But know I can, because you're nice and hypnotized." "Yes..." said Star dreamily. "Hyp-no-tized"."Go sit on the sofa." "Yes master", Star said, as she stiffly walked to the sofa like a sleepwalker and sat down. Marco walked over and grabbed her left boot, thankful for his good fortune. After 2 minutes of tugging, Star's boot finally popped off, revealing her purple-socked foot. Marco smirked at the sight of Star Butterfly, inter-dimensional space princess, sitting down like a zombie, wearing a goofy grin, completely helpless and under his control.He walked over and picked up Star's bootless foot, examining it from all angles. "Your foot looks is perfect, Star", Marco told the hypnotized girl. He began to massage her foot, enjoying the feel of it move under his fingers. He tugged off her other boot too, just to avoid the hassle later. "This is fun and all, but I want her actual feet, not her socks", Marco said to himself as he pulled off Star's purple socks, revealing her smooth, creamy bare feet.

"Wow", Marco whispered as he admired her feet. Star just stared straight ahead, still deeply hypnotized. Marco began rubbing her feet in his hands, and occasionally playing with her toes. Then he decided to pick up her right foot and give it a sniff. "Smells like cotton candy..." said Marco as he inhaled. He looked up and checked if Star was still in a trance, then slightly licked the sole of her foot. It tasted like sparkles and magic. He began to slide his tongue all over her bare foot, sucking her heel and toes. "Mmmm...", he moaned as he caressed her foot with her tongue. He licked between her toes and drooled on her soft soles. "Go to the bathroom and wash my saliva off your feet", Marco told Star. "Yes, master", Star murmured, and walked to the bathroom like a sleepwalker, smiling, leaving wet footprints on the ground.

  When she got back, Marco snapped his fingers and yelled, "Sleep." Star collapsed onto the sofa, snoring. Marco grinned once again. He picked up her feet and began posing them, scrunching up her sole, then stretching it out by the toes. He pulled back her toes, then watched as they snapped back like elastic. He sat on her back and sniffed her pale soles. Then Marco. heard a noise. "Wha- Marco, what are you doing to my feet?!"