[Thirty-One]

This is one of the longest chapters I've ever published. I am still taking suggestions, so feel free to leave some. I'm taking two for right now. Now, on with the story.
🍼🍼🍼

Ricky kept his arms locked around Chris' neck, his head resting against his chest. It was their last night together before the wedding, and Chris was leaving for his parents' house in an hour. The feeling was incredible, yet surreal. Never in his life did Ricky think he'd be so happy.

Chris kissed the top of his head, bringing him in closer. "You're gonna look so beautiful tomorrow, Baby. You're my fucking everything, and I can't let go of this moment with you." He whispered, his voice quiet. "You've come so far,"

Ricky smiled and nodded, looking up at his partner. "Less than 24 hours before you're stuck with me until death," he snickered, pressing their lips together softly. "My Chris. My everything,"

Chris picked him up, wrapping his legs around his waist. "I love you. Somehow, I mean it even more every time I say it." He chuckled, his eyes going glossy. "I'm marrying the man of my dreams, Ricky. Y-You're my one and only."

He blushed and nodded, holding onto Chris tightly. "I love you too, Chris." He closed his eyes and rested their foreheads together, purring as he felt Chris' hands grip his butt. "Mmh, all yours,"

"This is my sweater, isn't it?" Chris laughed softly, kissing Ricky's cheek.

"Damn right," He replied, tugging at his lip. "Fuck, this is amazing. I-I've never felt so happy, Baby, I really mean it. I know I'm needy and sometimes a handful, but I'm so damn glad you put up with me,"

"I don't see it as 'putting up with you', Darling. I see it as giving you my all, putting everything into what we have. It's easy to love you, my little flower, because you're so damn amazing." He replied in a whisper.

"You've never called me that. F-Flower... I like it." Ricky mumbled into Chris' neck, his smile never leaving. "Put me down, Babe? I wanna snuggle on the couch and watch something."

Chris did as asked, then took Ricky to the couch. The smaller took his place in Chris' lap, grabbing the TV remote and flipping the switch. "What do you wanna watch, Doll?" Chris asked.

"On second thought... C-Can we listen to our song? Please?" Ricky asked quietly. "I-I just wanna have a cute little story to tell ten years from now," He giggled.

"Play it,"

---

---

Ricky played the song and closed his eyes, relaxing against Chris. This song meant everything to them, it was their song. It meant a lot to Ricky, due to it being the first song Chris sang to him. He was trying to get Ricky to relax from a panic attack, and had practically no clue what to do. Going for what he thought would work best, he grabbed his old guitar and began to play. It relaxed Ricky, and he remembered wiping his eyes to see Chris looking at him with something in his eyes he could only call love. That was one of the fondest memories Ricky had with the taller man, and thinking about it just gave him an amazing feeling in his entire body. He remembered kissing Chris after, making him jump from the sudden movement. "Thank you, Baby. I love you so much." Ricky had whispered between hiccups.