Just Talks

(Emma's POV)
"So, Regina I really apologize for not listening the other day I didn't mean to just zone out like that.. it won't happen again" I stated, staring into her beautiful, brown eyes. "Please say something?" I begged.

I just continued to stare at her, which wasn't the best choice seeing as I zoned out the other day, but I just couldn't help but stare at her she was so beautiful.

Her eyes, her mouth, those lips.

"So, I'm sorry Emma" she finished her sentence.

Fuck, I did it again.

"I didn't hear what you said" I sighed, disappointed with myself.

"This happened again?" She questioned starting to get up.

"Regina, I'm really sorry" I apologized, following her to the door. "Please don't go" I pleaded.

"When you want to listen to me when I speak that's when you could text me" she turned around and looked at me. "Tell me when you're ready" she sighed.

"Regina, wait!" I exclaimed before she had one foot out the door. "I'm ready, it's just hard sometimes to listen to you okay?"

"And how is that so?" She questioned.

"It's just everything about you" I started off. "I didn't think I'd gain a crush on you after what you done to me, but it happened" I could feel my self zoning out of my own talking as I stared at her lips. "You're just so.." I couldn't finish the sentence because the next thing I knew my lips were on hers.

My heart raced with anticipation, for the fear of the brunette's rejection. Fingers wrap into the teacher's hair as Regina's lips slightly part allowing me to continue my actions. Her abdomen presses into mine, her feet slowly pulling the brunette back into the house towards me. Olive toned fingers slightly push against the wooden door closing it behind her. Our bodies pressed together, I let my hands travel to her hips as Regina's arms wrap around my neck. My palms slightly press causing the teacher to softly collide with the wood behind her. "lets.. go.. upstairs.." Regina mutters through hot kisses.

"Y-yeah." A small smile tugs at my lips as her fingers intertwine with mine. I pull her up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom. Once the teacher was a few feet away from my bed I shut the door behind me. Her head turns towards me, Regina's smile beaming from her cheeks and her warm orbs brighten in excitement. The older woman's ebony hair fell gracefully at her shoulders as she tucked her plump lip between her pearl teeth. She was truly a thing of beauty. Her swim, olive toned finger signals for me to come closer, and of course I obey. Toned arms wrap around my neck, bringing the brunette's nose to touch mine. A smile tugs at my lips as the older woman tucks her lip between her teeth. The air filled with steady breathing, I clear my throat. "Are you sure you want to do this..? I mean I want to but if you don-"

"Shut up and kiss me." The latter interrupts, connecting her plump lips with mine, causing a serve of electricity to flow through my veins.

I lower her down on the bed and softly crush the brunette under me. My fingers exploring each and every curve beneath me as the kiss deepens. Slowly, I pull her tank top off of her and she gives that famous smirk of hers. Warm orbs lock with my green and her head slightly nods giving me silent permission to keep going. I lean down and softly place my lips on hers earning me an appreciative hum from the brunette. Once more I pull away to find myself admiring the teachers figure. Her skin flawless under my fingers, the feeling of Regina's strong gaze. Lowering myself, I place a light kiss on the space between her jaw and collarbone. My lips slowly travel to her mounds still incased by black lace. I nip and lick at the exposed flesh earning small, approving moans from the brunette. Slim fingers trace circles at the teachers sides signaling her to raise just enough for my hands to unhook the bra. Lace slowly falls, revealing two perfectly shaped breasts. I tuck my lip between my teeth and once again admire her figure causing a small laugh from the latter. Crouching down, I lap at the valley between her mounds, soon finding her fingers tangled within my hair. My right hand comes up to her left breast as my mouth finds her other.

"Em.." The faint moan of the older woman is returned with one of my own.

"Hey Em how was-Emma?!" That voice sent a bone chilling serge through my body causing me to sit straight up. "R-Regina?" My mother questions looking at the brunette beneath me.

"Hi.." I turn towards my mother whose lips were slightly parted and eyebrows furrowed, causing an awkward smile.

"Regina, I'm going to ask you to see you're way out, while I have a few words with Emma" my mom had stated.

Regina slowly slipped away from the bed, and put her remaining clothes on and made her way to the front door of the house.

I sat there in silence for a little while and waited for my mom to start talking.

I couldn't believe this just happened, I couldn't believe it at all.