moving on

"PLEASE LILA! DONT DO IT!!"
" I'm sorry Nicholas but I can't stand this anymore!"
"WE CAN FIND A WAY OUT! PLEASE!" I bang on Lila's door.
*click*
"LILA!!!"
*BANG!*
"LILA, NO!!"
I can hear the gunshot ringing in my ears. I fall to the floor, crying my eyes out and everything went black.
NICK'S POV:
6 months later~ I walk into the school with my head down as always, trying to ignore people. But of course Mckenzie has to come along.
" oh nickiepoo!" She squeals.
"I've told you not to call me that." I groan.
"Come on! Isn't it the cutest nickname? You know as your gf, hey are you ignoring me?!" I walk away, "Nicholas pharoas" she grabs my wrist and I flinch and take my arm back immediately. " nick, like omg, I can't believe you cut yourself, that's so stupid. Don't be a freak."
I turn around, and glare at her, " you know what? Fuck you! I was only using you to forget about Lila. But your annoying voice and weird actions, doesn't help my problem. So can you leave me the fuck alone?!"
She stares at me with wide eyes like she's about to cry and runs away crying. I turn around and everyone stares at me like I'm the bad guy. Oh god really. Jefferey "the jock of the school, comes along and pulls on my hoodie and pushes me onto the trash can. Everyone cheers. I get up and hold in my tears, and then I walk to my first period.