moving on

Ahhhhhh!!!! I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN SOOO LONG! I AM JUST A TOTAL BUTT. ILL MAKE THIS LONG FOR YOU! read along you unicorn glubs! love ya all.

photo is of daniel

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i waited in outside the surgery room for like three hours and still no sign of nick and the doctors. And im really worried about my love. Will he survive? Ugh! I'm so frustrated! Is this my fault? I think so. My head hurts now, stop thinking too much!

"Relatives for Nicholas Pharos?" I jump up.
"I'm his boyfriend, is he okay? He won't go, right?!" I mumbled the last few words. Nick's mom pushes me aside, "I'm Nicholas mom, is my son alright?"
The doctor looks up from his paper, with worried eyes and sighs, " Nicholas is in a critical state, he might be asleep for a while and-"
"How long?!!" I interrupt.
He clears his throat, "that's what I don't know, maybe a couple of days, weeks, or even months." I slump down to the floor and start crying in my hands.
"Why?"
Ms.pharoes kneeled next to me, " Daniel I know I haven't been nice to you, but honey, you should go home and get some rest." She said to me softly. I look up at her and she has a concerning look on her face. "You've been through a lot."
I nod and stand up thanking the doctor. I walk towards the exit and i was scared my little nick will wake up without me.
NICKS POV:
I can't open my eyes. It's like a dream I can't escape. What's this darkness? Am I really dead? I thought death would relieve me, but right now I feel all the weight on my shoulders. Where am I? This can't be heaven nor hell. What have I done. I was just so desperate to leave this world. I left my mom, and ...daniel.
SHIT. What did i do?!
Why cant i wake up? This cant be death. I can't move either. This is becoming so annoying. Suddenly i hear fainted mumbles and start to see a blurry vision.
Argh! My head started pounding. What is happening?
"Fine leave! I don't need you anyway!"
That voice sounded familiar. Was that my mom? Jeez i ask too many questions.
The blurry vision starts to look clear. It was my mom and...little me. It looks like my mom is yelling at some man...but who?
"You were just a mistake! HE was a mistake." The man pointed at the little me. It looked like i didn't know what was going on but i still clinged at my moms pants.
"I said leave you insufferable prick!" My mom yells at him and he slapped my mothers face.
"Mommy!" I yelp but he pushes me and i fall to the floor.
"Don't you dare touch my child you ass!" My mom yells furiously.
"I never want to see you again!" The man yells and leaves the house with a bang.
My mom squats down and hugs me, "please don't be like your father when your older." I started crying into my moms shirt and she did too.

My mind went black again. Did that really happen? I must've forgotten or something.
My mind goes back to another scene,...daniel?
"Hello mom, hello dad" daniel walks in his house, which seems to be the one he lived before. Her mom smiles and waves and well..the man who seems to be his dad just keeps watching football with a beer in his hand.
"Im going to be in my room if anybody needs me." Daniel says cheerfully.
He goes up to his room and takes some papers out of his backpack. I guess homework, and starts to work on it.
Why was this in my vision?.........i kept watching anyways. There was no choice.
"Hmm....I'm starting to get hungry...time to gets some chips!" He says.
Daniel gets up and leaves his room. He was about to go down the stairs till he stopped.
"He's a fag Maryam! I did not raise a girl! He doesn't play sports, he listens to horrible music, and he is a disgrace to this family!" His father yelled.
A slap was heard, "keep your voice down! He might hear you! And he is our son and we must love him for who he is! I care about my son!"
"Psh! Ya, the only son you could have."
Another slap was heard. "Dont you dare bring that up! Its not my fault i couldnt have another child!"
Daniel goes back up to his room and plops onto his bed.
"Im just a mess up." He whispered.

The vision ended. Well i guess daniel had dad problems like me....but why am i having all these visions? What is this suppose to mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT I WILL SOON UPDATE MORE OFTEN I PROMISE!
I love you all...and you guys all know it. (Plus i wrote this in a hurry because A FRIEND wanted me to upload..lol)