Chapter Two

This is what she had come for, Abby thought. What she had been waiting all night for. Even though she hadn't known Daniel would be here, this was all she had thought about from the moment she had seen him. It had been too long. Her plan had been to call him the minute she'd been able to leave this dinner party, but now she didn't have to worry about that.

Her hand rose up his chest and tangled in his hair. She tried to pull him closer, press her body closer, but it wasn't possible. The two of them were already hard up against each other, her curves pressed urgently into his body, but it wasn't enough.

Daniel deepened the kiss, his hands slipping to her bottom, holding her against his groin as he sought to ease the ache that had been pooling there since he'd first seen her. He moved forward a few steps, and Abby found her back against the wall. She arched away from it, using the leverage to hold her body more firmly against Daniel's.

His tongue flicked over her lips, and they tingled where he touched them. Moaning she kissed him again and again, as though it would ease the fire in her. She abandoned his mouth for his cheek, his neck, where the slight rasp of five o'clock shadow scraped against her lips. It both soothed and aggravated them, so she did it again.

Abby felt the vibrations of Daniel's moan against her tongue as she licked her way down his neck, felt his fingers clench compulsively against her skin. She shifted so that her legs were apart, and felt Daniel hike up her skirt so his leg could press against her groin. He rubbed slightly and this time it was her that moaned at the slight friction, her fingers that grasped wildly at his shoulders.

Daniel shifted his leg again and lifted his hands from her backside, up over her hips to her breasts. Through the fabric of her dress he rubbed a thumb across her nipple. His cock throbbed in time with his strokes; his hips moved against Abby without any conscious thought or control. His tongue ran delicately along the edge of her ear, and he heard her moan as he gave it a slight nip. Her hands moved to his shirt, pulling it frantically from where it was tucked into his pants, desperate to feel his skin under her hands. She trailed her fingers along his belt, teasing the top of his abdomen, when a loud, annoying buzz permeated their consciousness.

For a moment they stood there, eyes locked on each other as they panted in frustration, desperately trying to catch their breath. To push past the haze of desire. Abby licked dry lips, and heard Daniel's groan. Her eyelids fluttered closed at the sound as she dipped back into the glorious sensations. Reluctantly Daniel stepped backwards, and picked up his phone from where he'd dropped it on the floor, but he didn't answer it.

"We can't do this here," he said, a note of disappointment in his voice. A mischievous grin flittered across Abby's face and Daniel swallowed harshly, cutting her off before she had time to speak. "No way," he said. "It's been weeks since I've seen you, there's no way that we're doing this here and now where anyone could walk in and interrupt us. We need to go. Now."

The urgency in his voice caused Abby to shiver, and she nodded her agreement. Definitely better for them to leave now and be able to take their time. The quickie could wait.

"We'll take my car," said Daniel, tucking his shirt in and doing up his jacket in an attempt to hide the erection that pressed against his trousers.

"But-" Abby began.

"No buts," said Daniel. "There's no way we're travelling separately now. You can come get your car in the morning."

Abby wanted to argue with him, but there was something in his voice that said he wasn't in the mood for disagreements. Besides, there was something incredibly sexy about the idea that he couldn't bear to be separated from her.