Summer Holiday

Harry's POV

I walked down the stone staircase and sighed. Hermione hasn't recovered fully and Ron is now scared of wizard's chess. Whenever he sees it, he screams. I still think it's funny tough. I took my luggage and saw Hermione running behind me. "Harry!" Hermione said and I smiled. I always think she's rather cute. "Where will you live when you go back to muggle world?" Asked Hermione and I looked st her shoelaces, they were loosen. I talked about the Dursleys and Hermione gasped when I finished the story. "That's horrible!" Screamed Hermione and I covered her mouth. "Don't scream!" I whispered and Hermione nodded. I tied her shoelaces and Hermione looked at me. "Maybe... you can... stay with me and my parents?" Hermione asked and I smiled. "That will be awesome Hermione!" I said and Hermione squealed. "Oh! Hi Icewing." Hermione smiled and greeted Icewing.

Time skip...

Hermione' POV

"Mom! We have a visitor for this summer!" I said loudly a woman walked out of the kitchen. "Oh! Who might that be?" "My friend, best friend. Harry James Potter." I introduced and mom smiled. "Hello Harry!" Welcome! How why aren't you staying with your parents?" Asked mom and I tried to stop Harry from saying it but he did. "My parents are dead." Said Harry without hesitation. I shrugged and looked at mom who is now pale. "Ok, well then... follow me Harry, I'll show you to your room." Said mom and I sighed. I went to my room and lied down, looking at the white ceiling. A while later, Harry jumped onto my bed and tickled me. "Ha... Harry!!" I giggled and he smiled. "Thanks Hermione, for being so kind." Said Harry and I sat up. "Well, you saved me twice, I obviously need to thank you." I said with a grin. "Well... actually Hermione, I need to tell you something." Started Harry and I made a go-on-talk face and Harry sat properly. "Well... I saw the mirror of Erised at Hogwarts and it shows my parents at first. The second time I looked at it, there was a brown bushy head girl with three children in her hands. Could it be..." Harry stopped and mouthed the word 'you'. I giggled and looked at Harry. "Well, it could. But I don't really think it's me." I said and Harry nodded and suddenly took out his wand. "Rectumsempra." He whispered and I immediately burst into laughter and Harry left me alone in my room, hoping the tickling spell would stop. I laughed while walking down the stairs and stumbled on the floor, continued laughing, reaching for Harry's wand.

"Dinner's ready!" Shouted my mom and I walked down the stairs. To see Harry playing with Icewing. "Icewing is cute!" I commented and Harry smiled. "Nobert! Where are you!" I said and I saw Nobert peeking out of Harry's pocket. "Well, Icewing seems to love Nobert. Harry said and I gasped.

After we finished dinner, me and Harry stayed up a bit kate because we were watching films. "Let's watch Twilight!" Suggested Harry as he room out the disk. "Ok, I must be great!" I said and I watched the not-so-great movie. "Ugh... it sucks!" Complained Harry as he turned the disk into food and gave it to Icewing and Nobert. "Wow, that's convenient." I laughed as Harry took out another disk. "Hmm, what about Noah?" Harry asked and I saw a woman that looks like me. "Ok." I said and continue looking at the woman. We watched the movie and I cried a bit. After we finished it, I took out a movie called Horns and I saw a man that looked sooo like Harry without glasses. "Let's watch this!" I said and Harry looked at the disk and nodded. The movie was great but I screamed in a few scenes. Harry held me tight and I snuggled closer so I won't be that scared. "The dragons seems to enjoy themselves." I said and looked at the dragons to see them playing. Harry grinned and I snuggled closer. A few minutes later, I fell asleep.

Harry's POV

We watched Horns and Hermione fell asleep under my arms. I smiled and brushed of some of her bushy hair that covered her face. Sometimes I think she's beautiful, funny, kind. I'm only 13... is it ok for me to be in love? Harry, stop! I shook the thought of and stopped the disk, but I still can't resist it. I gently kissed her cheek and whispered. "As friends."

I woke up the next morning and smelt fresh mint. "Morning Harry!" Giggled Hermione next to me and I sat up. "Morning Mione!" I said and Hermione smiled at the name. "Sorry, I fell asleep last night." Said Hermione sheepishly and I smiled. "It's ok. You're cute when you're asleep." I said and Hermione sat down next to me. "I want to give you something. here." Said Hermione and she gave me a large warping. I unwrapped the warping and saw a broom. "Hermione!!" I screamed and hugged her. "You don't have to do that! It's so expensive!!" I screamed and I looked at the Nimbus 2000. "That's the least I can do. Happy birthday Harry!" Said Hermione and I hugged her again. Suddenly, an owl flew in my room and dropped a letter. "Hey! It's from the Weasleys!" I said and Hermione peeked at the letter and I read it out loud.

Dear Harry:

Hey Harry! How are you mate?

Just want to let you know, you can come to our house any time you want and I hope you would. Our house is called The Burrow. Call the Knight Bus and come!

Mate, Ron

"You want to come?" I asked Hermione and she nodded.

Time skip...

"Hi mate!!!" Greeted Ron and I hugged him. "You're coming with Hermione? Wicked..." Said Ron and he made both me and Hermione blush. "Come on! Enjoy yourselves!" Said Ron and we laughed, played, talked the whole day...