Never Existed

I realized who this slender girls was. She was my twin sister, Eira. Before, when we were still youngsters, about 5 – 6 years old, our family was attacked. Our father was a magician and our mother was a witch. We were never to have supposed to have lived, not to mention keep living. My family was slaughtered along with my sister, Eira. Everyone was killed except for me. Just before my mum got killed, she put a spell on me which erased all my memory of my past and sent me to the village I currently live in. I remember, I remember everything now. But I kind of wish I never knew, because now, crystal tears trickled down my face uncontrollably and my heart filled with sadness. I hugged Eira tight to me. I am doomed now. Goodbye, everyone.

Gradually, Eira and I started to fade away, but I had to say my last words, not that anyone would hear.

"The days being with you Austin have been no doubt the best days in my life. You always managed to cheer me up when I was down and made me laugh so hard that I thought my stomach was going to explode. You were an awesome friend and I would never want to lose you, but I'm afraid I have to go now. I am going to miss you. Farewell!" I whispered with my last breath before I fully faded away.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Meanwhile, Austin was still in the creepy, mysterious village, searching for me. He looked everywhere he can but still couldn't find me. He was very depressed. Unexpectedly, Austin fainted. Whilst this happened, the village turned back to normal.

Soon, some of the villagers discovered Austin and hurriedly sent him to the doctors in the village. When he had awaken, he remembered nothing about me, but remembered everything else. The doctors claimed that he suffered amnesia. That might actually be a reasonable reason. At least Austin won't have to suffer because of me.

It was like...

I never existed.