33.Lost a bet ( Part 2 )

Y/N'S POV

It has been 3 months since i have seen Chanyeol,and all Baekhyun did was locking me inside a room and providing me full 3 meals.

I heard the door lock was unlock as Baekhyun walk in looking handsome as ever with his suit buttoned,and his nicely polished shoes.I sat on one end of the end as I stare into the blank space.I have been like this for the whole time and I know better than to escape.Baekhyun would never stand a chance to let me escape.he get what he wants.

I only heard a huge sigh as I heard my "best friend" 's soothing voice."Y/N ah,I understand that you really hate this.I hate to see you like this,please talk to me.I will give you anything you want,except for freedom.Didnt you once told me that you wanted to go New York?I can book us a plane ticket right away now."Baekhyun's eyes twinkled as he mentioned that.I dont even know whats worst,to be broken or to break a soul.But i rather myself to be broken because is a selfish act to break others.

Seeing me not responding to him,I could already picture him glaring at the wall,mad at Chanyeol for not taking care of me and break me.Well,he never blame me.

Suddenly,the alarm came off as I saw Baekhyun clenched my fist.Whats happening?is Chanyeol here to save me.

The door immediately swing open as I stood up to see the intruder only to be met by the one and only Chanyeol."Oppa..."I muttered as tears starts to swell up in my eyes.I miss him,I really do.Does he miss me too?

"Why do you always have to ruin my mood?"Baekhyun said coldly as he glared at Chanyeol.Chanyeol only smirk and say,"cause you took whats mine,is not even yours in the first place." Then,Chanyeol motioned the body guards behind him to tackle down Baekhyun as I watch the scene unfold in my eyes.

Chanyeol cold eyes met my gaze and I saw him soften abit.He walk towards me and pull me into his arms,hugging me tightly with his left hand tangled in my hair and his right arm around my waist."Dont you dare do this to me again,you are mine,whats mine will love me and I will do the same to them."I swear to the god,did he just confessed indirectly?

My heart as beating on my chest like fast semi-quavers as I felt a pair of lips on my cheeks."Lets go home,"Chanyeol said softly as he carry me on a bridal style and out of the house,not before glaring and smirking at Baekhyun.I was blushing like a tomato but nonetheless snuggled into Chanyeol.It feels right to be here but at the same time ,I feel bad for Baekhyun....after all he is a nice guy too.

He place me inside his car as he nodded at the car driver to start driving.I lay on his lap while he play with mt hair.Is this how it feels like to have your love one love you?

"So Y/N,"Chanyeol started the conversation as he stare out of the window.I only hmm in respone as he said,"How do you feel like going to a honeymoon on New York?I can propose to you properly this time.With a more sincere heart."

-----

Im sorry,this is extremely late and I didnt write that detailed.

Im dealing with depression.Is hard.

Please also stream EXO's new MV power.Have a nice day peeps:')