REALISATION

Shivaay open his cupboard and took out anika's photo. Why i didn't trusted you anika . You always believed me what i did with you .
I should trust you but what i did please come back anika.
I told you i will always protect you,   trust , i know you do everything with a reason.
You did such a big sacrifice for me and what i thought about you was wrong .
How many times om and rudra tried to talk about you but i always ignored  their talks .
They use to say there must be the some reason thats why you left even i didn't trusted them .
You are  a perfect wife but i didn't even fulfill my responsibility.
I promised you i will keep you happy but i broke my promise anika .
I always hurted you but you always protected  me
Please come back anika . I really miss you .
I LOVE YOU ANIKA
I LOVE YOU
AND HE SLEPT ON THE COUCH .
PINKY REGRETTED WHAT SHE HAS DONE . SHE THOUGHT TO FIND ANIKA AND BRING HER  BACK .
NEXT DAY
Anika got to organise  wedding in mumbai
She was tensed   that where she left her past with much difficulty  she has to return there .
She cannot even reject because the wedding she is going to organise  is one of his friend whom she had met in banglore and he helped in difficult  times.
She shares her sorrows with him .
He does not know about anika past but he knows she left her husband house and is pregnant.
Anika on phone
A - i know arnav i will met you at airport
Ya anika's friend is none other than arnav singh raizada and he is going to marry her  love khushi kumari sharma .
Arnav and shivaay are also best friend but anika does not know .
Shivaay has started to  search about anika .
Om rudra gauri  bhavya also helping him to find their  bhabhi .
Anika  and sahil leaves for airport
And at airport  anika meets arnav and leaves for mumbai .
They reach mumbai and anika is staying at arnav house .
End .....
Please guys votes  and comments.