SANGEET

Thank you guys for votes and comments
At night
Shivaay was thinking about anika and decided to meet her and ask the reason why she is not talking with him .
He knows she is upset with him but at least she can talk with him.

And they can give there relation one more chance .
Shivaay thought she must be thinking that i have given her divorce but this is not true .
Yes we both signed papers but i did not submitted it . We are not divorced .
I will clear every misunderstanding between us anika . I know i  should trust you  but you know na i can't listen a word against my family specially my brothers.
BUT U ALWAYS TRUSTED ME BUT WHAT I DID WAS A BIGGEST MISTAKE OF LIFE .
I WILL SORT OUT EVERYTHING BETWEEN US AND SOON WE WILL SHARE A HAPPY RELATION .

dadi and all family except shivaay was discussing how to bring back in the family and they know shivaay and anika love each other and can do anything for each other .
And they decided they will apologise to anika and will  bring her back .
Next day
Anika went for check up and know she was four month pregnant and was little bit fatty know .
Preparation was done for arnav sangeet  which is in the evening .
All oberoi family reached the venue for arnav's sangeet but they cannot see anika now where.
as arnav told anika to rest as she was not well and having fever so she was at home .
Anika wanted to attend arnav's sangeet but he denied her and said you should rest today otherwise how will you attend another function and she accepted this and remained at home .
Shivaay  was most curious to know about anika and after lot of searching finally  he thought to ask arnav where is anika

Shivaay - arnav where is your friend anika.
A- why are you asking about her
S- nothing special  i could  not see her so i asked after  all she is your best friend so she  should be present here .
A- actually  shivaay she was not well so i told  her to rest and can attend my remaining  wedding function well .
S- ok
And all enjoyed the function but shivaay was feeling lonely with out his lady love .
AND function ended at a well note .
Anika was also thinking about shivaay that she could not see her today .
She thought somewhere she  is responsible for  herself  she should believe shivaay that he will understand her situation and will make every thing right .
But one thing she  always used to thought that shivaay should have trust on her and why does not he  understood that she does everything have a reason behind it .
And checking herself in mirror that now she looks little bit fatty and touching her belly and saying i am waiting for you babies yaa she will have twins .
She thought one should be boy and another one should be girl both should have kanhji eyes like there father but was tensed how will he handle both of them .
Her point of view ended .
Arnav and his family also returned from the function.
Anika asked about the function .
Arnav told him about the function and showed her pics .
And finally the day ended with a happy note ...
Pls guys votes and comments