Chapter Eleven:

The doorbell rang and the girls flew down the stairs, told Aunt Heather where they were going, did a last minute make-up check in the mirror beside the door, and swung the door open.

“Wow….” Rocky and Ross said at once, their mouths hanging open. “What..? Uh.. No seriously, what?!” Cassidy asked, jokingly.

“You’re honestly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I’m the luckiest guy in the world” Rocky stated

Rocky took Cassidy by the hand and led her to the car. Rocky opened the passenger door for Cassidy to get in and Rocky hopped into the driver’s sit. Amy linked her arm around Ross’ and they walked to the car together. You could tell Ross was nervous and trying to act calm and collected. Rocky, on the other hand was just excited to see Cassidy. Amy was very reluctant because it’s only been two days and Rocky and Cassidy are moving really fast but, hello it’s the Lynch boys!

Rocky drove us all to their favourite place, Get Shaved. Which was new to a couple of Canadian girls, they got their favourites flavours and bought Cassidy and Amy’s. After everyone was done they told us there was another surprise. They told Cassidy and Amy not to look because it was a surprise. After about a 15 minute drive they stopped, in the middle of nowhere. They walked for about 5 minutes through the woods. The sun was setting and the birds where chirping.

When they finally got through the woods they made it to this field. The field was a big circle with a small pond in the center, there was 3 big willow trees and wild flowers everywhere. Under the biggest willow tree which was beside the pond laid 2 large red blankets about 6 feet apart, each had a single rose and candle. Across from the pond was a mobile screen and projector which had been set up by these boys earlier today.