seventeen

* "Bitch, how many times do I have to tell you, to back off from my boyfriend." She annoyingly said, I just rolled my eyes. "Oh please, like you two were a thing." I raised an eyebrow, she made a fist in her hand, I laughed slightly. "Bitch, you don't know what I can do to you." She warned me, again.. I rolled my eyes. "Sure, do anything to me, I promise you, you'll regret it." I warned her back, I turned around but she held my arm and tightened her grip on it. Cameron, and the rest of the people were watching like we were in a movie. "Can't you just listen? Stay away. Remeber, I can always kick out anyone from the school." She pushed me and slightly smiled. To be honest, on what she said, I got scared. Like she said, She could kick me out anytime, I can't let my parents know this. All I have to do is to avoid Cam, even though its impossible.

* "Janella!" Allir shouted to me across the crowd in the hall. I pushed half of the students just to go near Allie, I arrived to her and breathe heavily. "How's with you and Cam?" "I actually don't know." I said in response. I told her the whole story since she kept asking alot, ALOT of questions. We head to the 2nd to the last period which is biology, we sat down to our regular seats and sat down. We were early so we had a free time to ourselves. We talked about how school is very awful, how all drama starts and ends, you know.. normal school stuff.

* I drove home, entered the house and saw my as called dad sitting on the couch. "Sweetie, I ha e prepared food." She smiled and faced the t.v again. "Ehh, thanks." I responded, I walked over to the kitchen and ate the leftover bread with nutella spreading. After, I ran upstairs, got my laptop and started doing my essay.

* It is 9:57 and I just finished my essay, I put my laptop down to the floor and texted Nash, if he's free tomorrow Saturday. I place my phone to my nigtstand, turned my lamp on and the room lights off. I spent my night lating in bed, thinking how to avoid my ex, I mean.. to other girls, it may be easy cause its their ex but for me, its too convulated. I have no idea why.

*

a/n VOTE AND LIKE: sorry its auch a really short chapter. its late in my place, i have to go too sleep.. cause there's school :( enjoy the updateee