Ch. 3- Hell

Morgan's P.O.V

____________________________________________________________________________________

I honestly hated school it was hell everyone was so stuck up even most of the guys . As I took my seat I tripped on something of course it was Abby .

Mrs. Perfect

I honestly hated her and her "crew" . They always followed her around like sad little puppies. Literally you are your own person . Own it . Anyways , I tumbled on top of Nathan , Nathan Scott . The schools jock . "Get off my boyfriend you slut!" I heard Abby yell from across the room . "That is enough Ms.Dyment , she tripped ." Mrs. Shale said . I took my seat .

It was already third hour , choir . I was so excited for today because we were trying out for solos for our concert today and I was singing Human . I got to class , Mrs.Robinson wanted to start quickly . After taking attendance she asked "Who would like to try out first ?" No one speaked . I finally spoke up and said "Me." Everyone turned their heads my way and gasped . I was never one to talk unless I was with people I am comfortable with .

I have never sang by myself in that class or ever near anyone but Hails . I'm pretty sure no one has seen my YouTube either so I don't need to worry . "Okay Mrs.Scott, step up here" Mrs. Robinson spoke. I stepped up and gulped, I was nervous . I've never sang in front of people . The music played and I closed my eyes . I timed the music and sang , I sang until I couldn't anymore. Once I was done I slowly opened my eyes .

Everyone was in shock and awe . I then heard people clapping and telling me a bunch of compliments that made me feel good . I knew soon that it would all come to an end ask soon as school was over . I got to my last class and I was finally ready to get out of this hell hole . Time went by fast considering we were watching a movie about the book we were reading . After class I went to Hailey and I's locker . She was already waiting for me . Not Hailey .

Abby.

She told me I'd pay for what I did. I honestly don't know what I did to her . She grabbed me by my hair and harshly spoke " YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE CUNT , WHY CANT YOU REALIZE NO ONE LIKES YOU NOT EVEN HAILEY , BECAUSE YOU'RE A LITTLE FAT WORTHLESS WHORE !" She then punched me in my face while her minions held me back and kicked me to the ground and left . I saw Hailey and ran . I ran as fast as my legs would carry me all the way to my house .

I slammed my front door and hobbled upstairs to my bathroom . Then locked the door shut and smiled with tears streaming down my face when I saw the blade . Things were going through my mind like "Why do I have to be so worthless?" " Why am I so ugly and fat ?" Everytime I would think of a question there was a slice . The first slice into my scarred up skin was harsh and vigorous . I felt that one a lot .

Ouch. That one hurt .

The next slice was slow and soft so I could see the blood coming out , and the next one , and the next one .

Deeper , Deeper , Deeper

I thought to myself .

I sat on the toilet and cried . I don't care what anyone says , words hurt .I cried until my eyes were dried out and I couldn't cry anymore . I took a warm shower washing the blood slowly away . Watching It swirl down the drain . I washed away the hate and words and everything I could . I hated life .

I hopped out of the shower and brushed my hair leaving it wet . I put on a pair of leggings and a oversized sweatshirt with some flats . Then I wrapped up my arm with an ace bandage and walked outside . Slowly taking a walk I took in my surroundings . I loved nature , the trees , the smell of grass, the birds chirping , I loved it all .

After about an hour I reached my house and suddenly got dizzy falling to the ground blacking out . The last thing I remember was Hailey screaming "Morgan!" and running to my side grabbing her phone .

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short . VOTE AND COMMENT ! Follow me on twitter ! @morgan020800 Rate for more !