Ch-4

Hailey's P.O.V
________________________

"Morgan!" I screamed . I grabbed my phone and ran by her side . Quickly dialing 9-1-1 I got on the phone with an operator .

"9-1-1 what's your emergency ?" "My bestfriend just collapsed and is bleeding on her arm , I think she cut again and , I'm freaking out , and ... " She cut me off "slow down sweetie." "Okay I'm just scared" I replied .

" We'll send an ambulance your way " "okay " I replied .

"Everything's going to be all right Morgan " I softly whispered in her ear , while crying in her hair .

The ambulance showed up no later than 3 minutes . Before getting in the ambulance I grabbed Morgans phone off the floor and jumped in .

While I was crying it took shorter than I expected . It took about 5 minutes and we ran in getting her oxygen and everything hooked up .

The next day I was watching her sleep. she finally fluttered her long eyelashes and looked very groggy and sick . "What happened?" she questioned . "It's all my fault" I kept repeating quietly to my self . "Hey hey hey what's your fault ? " she whispered wiping away my tears .

"You being in here , if I had gotten to our locker a little faster or I got home faster this wouldn't have happened !" I exclaimed sobbing . "It wouldn't have stopped me ... but it's okay , I'm fine now right ?"

"Yeah I guess " I said . The doctor came in and stated that Morgans release time was at five o'clock . He also said if this happens again she has to go to counseling and an institution .

Once he finally left and closed the door Morgan curiously asked "Is this the same day or no ?" "No" I said . "SHAWN . MAGCON !" she exclaimed .

I quickly grabbed her phone and handed it to her . She dialed Shawn's number and spoke immediately .

Morgan's P.O.V
___________________________

"Shawn I'm so sorry I'm not going to be able to make the five o'clock flight is there anyway we can change it ?" "Well I'm already driving to your house and I'm almost there but when I get there we can discuss it okay ?" He said .

"About that , I'm kinda in the hospital but don't worry I'll explain when you get here and text you the address and room " I smoothly spoke .

"Okay"

I went to my messages and told Shawn the address giving him the address . He quickly replied "be there in a half hour"

I slowly drifted off to sleep and woke up to Hailey waking me up telling me to text Shawn and tell him what room and everything because he was here . "Okay" I groggily said .

I was really nervous this was the first time I would be meeting Shawn . I then heard a knock on the door and I got a little shaken up . I said "come in" happily and in my hospital room is THE freaking Shawn Mendes .

He's even more perfect in person and his jawline is to die for . He was wearing a tight muscle shirt and you could see his abs and his muscles and it was perfect .

"Morgan ? " Shawn questioned . I realized I was staring and thought about how creepy I looked while blushing . "Hey" I shyly said .

"Hailey can I have a minute to talk to Shawn please ?" I said politely . "Yeah that's fine " she said . "Thanks love " I said while she closed the door .

"Hey Shawn!" I yelled getting up and hugging him really tight . I winced when I hugged him because of my arm . He pulled away "Are you okay ?" he questioned . "Yeah I'm fine" I sat back down .

"Now explain why you're in the hospital " he said sternly . "Okay okay meow " I smiled . "Sorry " he said getting embarrassed. "It's just I get worried about my friends "

"It's okay " I then explained to him about what happened in my past and at school and at home . He listened , someone finally listened besides Hailey . I started crying because of everything and that he cared .

He got up wiping my tears . "Hey hey hey everything's okay , I'll protect you from now on okay ? " He said . I nodded . For once in my life I finally believed someone . He climbed on the bed with me and held my hand while stroking my hair and singing 'Be Alright' by Justin Bieber softly in my ear .

It was a picture perfect memory that I would never forget . That's when Shawn Mendes became my bestfriend . Well besides Hailey you know . I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in his arms . When I awoke Hailey was sitting in one chair and Shawn in the other on their laptops .

"Hey guys" I spoke . They snapped their heads up and said I could leave if I wanted and explained how Shawn exchanged out tickets for the ten o'clock flight . I got up and walked out with Hails and Shawn getting in my car .

___________________________

SORRY ITS SHORT .
I feel like this sucks 😒✌️
Vote and comment for more 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 follow me on twitter @morgan020800 ✌️✌️✌️✌️