Who are you?

I don't hear anybody coming so I try to shake it out of my pocket but it won't come out, I keep trying before the call is over. I finally get it out of my pocket and the call ends i use my hands behind me and try to put in my password. After a few try's I finally get it I try to call someone when I put in 911 my phone dies.

I started to cry, and I thought to myself am I never gonna see Daniel again? Or my own home anything.

                                                                   The next day

I have still been in his same room, with no food and no water anything the girl from last night still hasn't came back yet I didn't even want to think about what he or it could haves done.

I hear footsteps coming my way I sit back up and I scoot to a corner of the room. Than I see a shadow and he unlocks he door and turns on the light. When I look around the room  I see a chair and a person in a mask sitting in it.

Mariana: w..who are you?
Guy: you know who I am
Mariana: why did you do this?
Guy: you know why
Mariana: if I did why would I be asking you?
Guy: don't get smart with me!

I am still not sure if it was a guy or a girl but who ever it was got up and smacked me across the face. Before they left they untied me and walked out and locked the door. I reached up o my face and felt where they had hit me and I looked back at my hand there was blood on it from my lip.

(Daniels p.o.v)

I decided I would go see Mariana today I haven't seen her in a while and when I called the last few times she hasn't answered. When I got to her apartment the door was cracked open so I walked in. The entire place was trashed I yelled for Mariana but there was no answer I looked all around the apartment and she wasn't there so I called 911.

They showed up to her apartment and did investigating everywhere. I started to cry I didn't know where Mariana was and I immediately went to the worse case scenario. I just wanted Mariana back.