chapter 19

*one year later*

Zach and daniel were still together and I love it. I still stare at them when they're acting cute together. I was watching zach feeding daniel some of his food. I died a bit inside. I looked at jack and he was on Snapchat opening snapchats. I decided to send him one of my forehead. He got it and my name was 'My loser princess'. He opened it and looked at me. "What?" I say. "Your so cute." He says.

Daniel was serenading zach and I was fangirling and had to Snapchat it. I captioned it with 'Amazing moment :)'.   Back grabbed my shoulders and dragged me out of the room indecateong I was done for the day. "Awe come on let me stare a little longer." I say. "Nope. Me and you are going out today together." He says. I got excited.

I look at him and smile. He smiled back. I ran to the car. "Hold your horses." Jack says. "Don't tell me to stay stable." I say offended. He chuckles. "Your are so cute." He says. "You're cuter." I say poking his cheek.

He pulled out of the drive way and drove. We were in traffic but listening to music. I grab my phone and use it as a microphone. Jack was jamming with me. We were getting looks from people.

**********

We were still driving and I didn't know where we were going. "Are you gonna kill me?" I asked. "What? Noo! Just be patient." He says. I smirk at him. "I kidding." I say. I sit there patiently until we reach the beach. I look at jack.
We get out and he grabs my hand. We get on the board walk thingymajig. "Here we are." He says. I was confused until I realized this was the place we had our first date. "Oh my gosh. Its been so long since that day." I say. "Yeah it has and you know what?" He says. "What?" I say. "Its always gonna be our spot." He says. I smile at him.

*********

We had fun all day except the fact he threw me in the water. We were in the car. "You suck." I say. "Why?" He asked with a chuckle. "You threw me in water." I say. He just laughed. I flipped him off. He set his hand on my leg. He rubbed it slowly. "Stop." I say. "What?" He asked innocently. "Your are not slick. I know what you're trying to do." I say pointing a finger at him.

****I REALLY NEED TO STOP WRITING SMUT. BUT I HAVE A DIRTY MIND. I NEED HELP. SMUT WARNING*****

He just smirked. "And beside you wouldn't dare." I say. "Alexis Paul. You just regretted your words." He says. I was confused. "And you're wearing a dress." He smirks again. I was still confused until I felt his hand travel up my thigh and under my dress. He reached my p**sy. (sorry I don't like he word.) My breathed hitched. I gulped not daring to look at him. I knew he was smirking though. He pushed my underwear to the side and stuck a finger in. It felt amazing. I grabbed onto the seat. I whimpered.

"What's wrong babygirl. I told you. You would regret your words. Now look at you. Can't speak cause I'm pleasuring you." He says to me. I tried to yell at him but all that came out was moans.

He pulled into a empty parking lot and pulled his fingers out. I whined. We got into the back seat. He got on top and pulled my underwear off. He took off his pants and boxers. He attached his lips to mine before slamming into me. He thrusted in and out. He was rough but he was being a little more gentle. He hit my g spot over and over. I couldn't hold in my moans. "JACK~~." I screamed. He thrusted a couple more times and we both came.

****OKAY IT IS OVER. WHAT HAVE I DONE!!******

We went back to the house and got a shower. We got dressed and went into the kitchen for a snack. Zach and Daniel were still in the same spot. Daniel was helping zach with homework. It was so cute.

I got some chips and scrolled through my social media. I got a Snapchat from jack. It was him laying down. The caption was 'Come to bed'. I rolled my eyes. "Night guys." I say. "Goodnight." They said. I went up stairs and laid down with my chips. Jack stole some. Soon I got sleepy and laid on jacks chest and fell asleep.

*********

I woke up the next morning with stomach pains. I then had the urge to throw up. I ran to the toilet and started throwing up. Jack ran in and held my hair back. He patted and rubbed my back. Bonnie ran in and laid beside me. I finished and flushed the toilet. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. Um yesterday did we use protection?" I asked. "Oh shit." Jack freaked out. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Jack calm down." I say. "Its all my fault. You probably want to leave now." He says with his hand in his head. I sat next to him. "No I would never leave you." I say. He looked at me. "We getting through this together." I add. He nods.

*one year later*

We both are 20 and have a baby boy named dustin. He looked just like his dad.

*two years later*

We are now 21. Jack proposed to me. We plan on having our wedding in december

*three years later*

Daniel proposed to Zach on stage of one of the why don't we shows.

*four years later*

Me and jack are married and have one kid running around. We all are living a happy life. The why don't we boys are still together. Logan and Jake aren't fighting anymore and everything is going great.

The end.