°•°34°•°

Jaehwa POV

We arrived to Seoul and I was amazed. There were so many people walking around.

"So where are we going now?" I asked.

"Well I thought that we could go to the dorm so you can meet the rest of bts."

"Oh ok. But how are we gonna get there?" I threw another question at him.

"Its walking distance" he stated simply.

We got to the dorm and I can already hear yelling from outside. I stared at Jimin confused, all he could do was smile sheepishly. He unlocked the door and when we walked in it was complete chaos. The guy I think was named Jin, was wearing a pink apron while trying to stop another guy from cutting an onion.

"Namjoon! For the last time do not touch the onions, thats my job!"

"BUT NO PROBLEM I KILL!!!" three of them were flopping around while singing a song. I looked around because I realized there was still 1 more member I haven't seen. Then I saw a pale man sleeping on the couch, that I recognized as yoongi. I looked at Jimin for an explanation and he just shrugged.

"I'm back!" He yelled, to get the others attention.

The member named jin came over to us in hurry.

"I'm sorry you had to see this" he apologized. Soon the other members gathered around to introduce themselves.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook!" The boy with a bunny smile greeted.

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel~ jhope! But you can call me Hoseok" he giggled.

"I'm Yoongi" he gave a gummy smile.

"I'm Taehyung!" The one that had a cute rectangular smile said.

"Hi! I'm seokjin, but you can call me Jin for short."

"And i'm Namjoon" he waved.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Jaehwa" I slightly bowed.

"you're here just in time, I'm almost done with dinner" Jin stated and rushed into the kitchen. He came back with things to set the table and some food. After everything was in its place, we all sat down to eat.

"So are you the one thats dating our Jiminie" jin asked with a suggestive look on his face.

"Haha, yup!" I replied awkwardly.

"So have you guys done it?" Namjoon asked me. I nearly choked. My face turned crimson red.

"Done what?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"have s-"

"PLAY BOARD GAMES HAHAHA" Jin cut Namjoon off, glaring at him.

"Ohhh, noona do you like overwatch? Its better than any board game." Jungkook questioned.

The rest of the evening was spent talking and telling jokes. Everything was fine until a problem came up...

Where was I going to sleep?