youtube video

laia's outfit - originally worn by ariana grande in one of her instagram posts

"hey guys! it's yo girl laia." iris laughed as she looked at the camera. the girls decided to film a random video of laia doing iris' makeup in a 20 minute time limit, they knew people would find it funny so they went through with the video idea. "and it's me, iris the sassy baby!" laia said as clicked her fingers sassily. "finn is in the background go away!" laia shouted. iris picked up loads of the random makeup the pair picked up. "so we decided to film this makeup challenge thing." laia waved in 'excitement' in the background.

"laia has 20 minutes to do my makeup" iris asked, "I would start but you haven't even wiped off your current makeup." the video cut to when the iris got back with fresh face. "okay let's do this!" laia shouted as she picked up a random primer. "okay so I always start with primer because it makes the foundation go on easier and controls redness and pore size blah blah." laia said as she rubbed the primer on iris' face.

she then picked up iris' foundation and a random foundation brush, placing some the foundation around the face and blended it. "woah girl your foundation is so good!" iris laughed and told her the brand to which laia said she'd have to try it out for herself. "now on to concealer bish." laia blended it in and placed the brush into a cup they had placed out for all the dirty brushes. "do you wear bronzer?" laia asked which iris shook her head at. "okay so which is your favourite blush?" iris picked up a reddish one and laia applied it. she then picked up an eyebrow brush and worked on iris' which wasn't hard considering she'd had them tinted so it didn't take laia long to fix them up.

"alright, girl your looking good! I'm going to do a pink eyeshadow look." laia said as she picked up a nearby palette which she believed was the urban decay naked 3 palette. "the base colour is going to be nooner because I said so." iris laughed as laia put the colour on her eyelids. finn was still in the back on his 'phone' meaning he was actually watching the girls.

"next we gonna add some of this colour which is called strange." laia said as she looked over at finn, "your show is part of an eyeshadow palette!" she laughed at her own joke before turning back to iris to blend the colour into the corner of her eye and around the eyebrow area. she decided a bit of sparkle would look good on her so she chose a soft sparkly pink which was labelled buzz.

"honey you look amazing, I'm talented I might drop acting and become a makeup artist." the two laughed as laia looked super serious. "babe don't do that, your good but you should stick to acting." iris nodded which got her scolded at. laia decided to finish with a darker colour called blackheart which she thought was super cute on the outer lid.

laia looked at the eye and did a bit more blending between the outer lid and the middle  before nodding her head at her work. "right now let's take this liquid eyeliner that looks really fancy! what type of style do you want?" iris looked at her eyeshadow and thought for a second. "simple cat eyes?" she nodded and held iris' chin as she closed her eyes. "do not move and do not squeeze your eyes shut!" laia said sternly, she didn't wanna mess up her art work.

she did the right eye first making sure to do a flick that went along the edge of the eyeliner before going onto the next eye. iris was still the whole time which she was surprised at but was super thankful for. "I feel like I'm doing an asmr roleplay." laia mumbled which the finn and iris laughed at.

she moved stuff around the table before finding two pairs of lashes, one pair for her which she would use later and the other for iris. she popped them on iris before putting on the setting spray. "and done!" laia shouted as she looked at her phone to see it took her 16 minutes which was under the time limit. iris looked in a nearby mirror and squealed. "I look so good girl!" laia placed her arm in front of iris and shouted "don't move I forgot your highlighter and lipstick!"

she quickly picked up iris' cream highlight and placed it along her cheekbones, nose, chin, cupid's bow and underneath her brows before placing a rose gold powered highlighter over the top. iris then chose a kylie lip kit because they were the only pink colours there. "okay use maliboo." iris said as she handed it to laia who nodded and placed it on her lips. "now i'm done!" laia exclaimed. "I've never looked so good!" iris giggled as she looked in her mirror once more.

"so I did finish iris makeup under the time limit by 3 seconds." laia showed her phone to the camera. "my luck though." the pair showed all the makeup they used in the video before ending it. "we hope you enjoyed this, we were bored and decided to have a little bit of fun while I was here!" iris nodded, "thank you for watching this boring ass video we love you! bye!" the girls shouted at the same time, waving to the camera.