CHAPTER TWELVE

“I’ll see you in two weeks” mum says hugging me. he arms squeezing me tight.

I try and leave her grip hoping I want die from the strength she was showing

“ mum “

“ hmmm”

Mum doesn’t look up at me but does release me from her grip.

“I think I might stay for three”

Mum looks at me and smiles.

“Just make sure  you get back in time for school”

I kissed mum on the cheek and hoped into the van. Were all the boys but Louis where waiting.

“Bye mum “Louis says giving mum a hug.

A tear falls down mums cheek as she squeezes her son tighter then she did to me.

“Make sure you visit every time your down” she says looking at him.

“ I don’t want to go this many years again till I see you “

“Promise” where the only words Louis spoke as he gave her one more final hug.

Louis slides in last shutting the door to the car waving to mum who was waving her arms around franticly.

The driver starts up the car and drives slowly down my drive all our heads where watching mum as we left the gravel road and landed on the tar.

I let out a small sigh before leaning down on Niall’s shoulder closing my eyes and softly repeating in my head ill miss you.

“Is that your school” Niall suddenly spoke making me open my eyes and look out his window.

“Yep”

“It’s really big how do u find your way around?”

“It’s not that big.” I say leaning down in the chair and bringing my legs up to my chest.

I feel Harry’s hand slide into mine but I soon move it away still annoyed at him from the first day we arrived at Mum’s.

The car stops in a street in the middle of Melbourne city. I turn my head and look out the window at the huge sky rise building I would be sleeping in for a few nights.

It was called some fancy French name I couldn’t pronounce but I had herd about this place before on get away.

“ welcome One direction” a man in a French outfit says to us as we entre the building surprised no fans where surrounding the buildings doors.

Liam steps forward and shakes the man’s hand “ hello”

“ your rooms 113 . if you step into this elevator it will show you the way”

Liam thanked the man before grabbing the six keys for each one of us.

I follow Niall towards the elevator my arm wrapped around his as he led the way.

I hear harry let out a sigh making me wonder if that’s meant for me.

Our room was  huge. It had five bedrooms for each boy. Their was a kitchen, living room. And two bathrooms.

“ Gab, you can sleep with me “ Louis says as the boys all walk down the hall of bedrooms.

“ I can just sleep on the couch”

I hear a laugh come from Louis’s mouth knowing I had already lost the argument I was trying to start.

That night the boys had a concert. One that I decided I wasn’t going to go too. I have been to one of their concerts where they sing the same songs as they would tonight.