1 - Get Together

A/N: I hope you enjoy this, I love Jarchie so much woops. Leave requests?

-----------

Jughead slams his fist down on the table, causing Archie to jump, and take a step back from the younger boy.

"What's up Jug? You've seemed stressed all day, what is it?" He asked, hoping for a straightforward, but knew that he was hoping for too much.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. Haven't you got a date with Betty? or is it Veronica this time?" He replied bitterly, not looking Archie in his eyes.

"I didn't know you still liked Betty, you broke up with her remember? Because 'you didn't love her the way you should?' How's that my fault? and for the record I haven't got a date with any of them, they're going to the movies and I didn't want to join them." Archie sighed, moving closer to the other.

" I don't like Betty. I never have you idiot." Was all Jughead could utter, afraid he'd scare away Archie.

"Well, I'm sure Ronnie would be happy to go on a date with you? So what's the problem?" He breathed, sounding stressed.

"I don't like either of them Arch, I never have." He uttered quietly, looking up into the eyes of his bestfriend.

"Who then?" He asked quietly, a confused look pouring over his face.

"It's you Arch, it always has been. I'm fucking stupid okay? I know that, but it's always been you, and it always will be." Jughead let out, tears rolling down his face.

"Hey- don't cry Jug, it's okay, it's alright." Archie muttered, pulling him into his arms, holding him tightly.

"I'm sorry Archie," He pulled away from Archie, stumbling backwards, bumping into the table.

"Jug, I love you okay? More than you know. Now come here?" He pleaded, causing him to slowly make his way back over to Archie, smiling softly.

"So, how about we have watch some movies and maybe cuddle? If you want too?" Archie asked hesitantly.

"Are you sure Arch? You don't have to do this for me." He felt the need to state, his head resting on his chest.

"Yes Jug, now come on" He smiled, grabbing Jug's hand and pulling him towards the stairs "Oh wait, one more thing."

Archie lent towards his best friend and kissed him softly, which got a bit more heated than they had first intended. When they had both caught their breath, Archie looked into Jug's eyes and held his face softly.

"Forsythe /Jughead/ Jones III, will you do me the pleasure of being my boyfriend?" He asked shakily, looking at Jughead who looked as if he was about to cry.

"Yes Archibald /Archie/ Andrews, I will" He answered, with a soft kiss to his boyfriend's lips.