Acceptance

Do you guys use snapchat? I just recently was forced to download it by my friends, and I have no idea why. You just...chat using pictures? What? Why? Am I just too old for this? Wait, I can't be; I'm only 19. I dunno. Yeah, that's a thing. If you wanna add me, it's CasDesDean, as usual. It's not like I post stories or anything, but talking to people is fun(even if it is by crazy pictures).

Anyways, I've been drawing a lot, mainly because it's required as an art major, but I should eventually get into the swing of things again if I can ever get off my lazy ass and actually write XD

But in all seriousness, I've been having a lot of trouble with not wanting to do things I enjoy. It's getting to be a real issue, so I hope that it will work itself out soon.

BTW, if you want to watch amazing lectures about psychology, Jordan Peterson is amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean greeted Castiel at the door with a blinding smile, his eyes lighting up despite the darkness around the bottom lids from lack of sleep. Castiel returned that smile with a tired glare of betrayal at Dean's happy morning mood, grumbling even as Dean pulled him into the air conditioned house.

"Sam is still in bed. You'll have to get him up in another hour and thirty minutes," Dean explained as he collected the things he would need for work, looking at Castiel and cocking his head when Castiel watched him with dark eyes.

"You are in too good of a mood. You have never been a morning person," Castiel accused, though he had a slight twinkle in his eyes that betrayed his expression. Dean smirked, patting his back pocket to make sure his cell phone was there before pulling on his jacket.

"I'm just excited for Sam, is all. He's been dying to go to school for a year now," Dean replied, shaking his head fondly at the thought of his bright-eyed little brother when he had sent him to bed last night. He would never understand his brother's obsession with learning, but he wasn't about to dampen his passions.

Hell, maybe Sam could get a scholarship for college and Dean would never have to pay for it.

"It is a wonder that he is not already up," Castiel stated, only to look towards the staircase when he heard the creak of a door, "Never mind."

There was a pattering of feet above them, and Dean gave Castiel a pat on the shoulder, "Good luck with him," Dean said a little too smugly before he escaped from the wild excitement of the five-year-old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was well into the night before Dean's car pulled into the driveway, and although an aching tiredness filled his bones, he was smiling with warmth as he switched off the engine and stepped out of the car. He was excited to hear about Sam's first day of school, and he wasn't going to let any long day at work stop him from spending as much time as he could with Sam.

Dean opened the door, the smile on his face disappearing only momentarily as a yawn took its place instead. He rubbed his eyes, attempting to soothe the dark circles under his eyes as he reached the living room where Castiel was sitting with a talkative Sam seated beside him.