Happy birthday Miku!

"Are you sure you know how to bake a cake",Luka asked

"I'm possessive,I mean all you have to do is follow the book",Fuksae said flipping though the cook book.Luka was still suspicious about fuskase making Miku's cake.

"Piko,Oliver help Fukase make a cake",Luka said.Luka opened the door and headed out,Please don't burn the house down.
-Fuskase pov-
"Alright bitches listen up",I said,

"Oh boy",Piko said rolling his eyes,

"Piko shut the fuck up",I ordered,Piko didn't say anything.We started on mix the batter.
-Later-
"Fuskase I smell something burning",Oliver said snuffing the air,Oliver went into the kitchen.

"Oh my tea and biscuits!",Oliver yelled,he grab a cloth from the counter and waved it back and forth.Next then Oliver came out of the kitchen covered in smoke,holding a brunt cake.

"We can cover it with sprinkles",Fuskase added,

"You sure?",Oliver asked,Fuskase nodded.
-Even later-
Luka came from shopping,she headed straight to kitchen.When enter inside the kitchen she saw Oliver and Fuskase covered in frustrating and brightly colored sprinkles.Luka walked up to cake,she felt kinda disappointed and discussed at the same time.
"G-great job",Luka hesitated,

"Alright let's put some candles and severe",Fukase said grabbing a box of candles.Now the cake was finally all they had to do was wait for Miku.
-Miku's pov-
I wonder what's for lunch?,my stomach growl,I picked up the paste and hurried home.I opened the door,for some odd reason it was dark,didn't Meiko pay the bills already?,I flipped the light switch.Luka and the others jumped out of their hiding spot and yell surprise,I started laugh.

"Huh?,Miku what's wrong?",Luka asked walking towards to me.

"Nothing,it's just my birthday doesn't come until the 31st",I said continuing laughing.Luka looked disappointed she wrapped her arms around me,she started to tear up.

"Luka?,it's okay I'm not mad",I said,I wiped Luka's tears away.

"Ummm,are we gonna eat the cake now?",Fukase added,Miku and Luka nodded.