Chapter 5- Another Day

Cross's P.O.V

I was listening to music. I was listening to Blood, Sweat and Tears by BTS( Bangtan Sonyeondan, this is for all you BTS lovers or should I say Army's). I was so into the song that I started dancing.

I loved it and when the music stopped I heard someone clap. I turned to see everyone with shock, amusement and cockyness. I pulled down my black headphones with white X's on it. "How long were you all there?" I asked. "Since the beginning when you started dancing" Nightmare pointed out. I started blushing. "Who knew you could dance so quickly" Nightmare said. "That was cool!" Dust said. I smiled and ate chocolate. "CHOCOLATE!!!!" Chara yelled. "NO! MINE!" I yelled back. She became visible and went on her knees. "Pleaseeeeeee!!!" She begged. "Go bother EF, she will help you" I said. "I can't go without you" she said. "Then too bad" I shot back. She cried and I laughed.

"Who's EF?" Nightmare asked. "Echotale Frisk, Chara has a BIG crush on her, 'bout the size of her ego" I said. They laughed as Chara blushed. "SHUT IT BONEHEAD!" Chara yelled. "Maybe I won't child" I said. "I'm 14 you idiotic fluffy jerk!" She shot back. "OH! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU LOOK LIKE 10!!" I yelled. "I'M LEAVING!!" She yelled stomping away. I huffed and sighed. "Such a nuisance" I said. "Like you are" Nightmare said. "OOOHH!!!" Everyone yelled. "Daaayuum!!" Dust said. "Burn!" Horror said. I started chasing Nightmare. "Shit!" He cursed before running off. "Come back here octopus!" I yelled. "LET ME MAKE YOU INTO CALAMARI!!" I yelled taking out my knife. "Shit Shit Shit!" He cursed while running.

I stopped after a while because we got tired. I grabbed his arm and yanked him into a kiss. He kissed back. I teleported into my room, leaving him in pure shock.

Nightmare's P.O.V

What just happened. Oh wow, he got me. I need to lie down. I will get him back. Yeah, his moans and loving affection.......WAIT! NO! MY THOUGHTS ARE TERRIBLE! terribly good.......AAAHHH!!! I AM HEAD OVER SLIPPERS IN LOVE WITH HIM. welp, my death wish is true.

Cross's P.O.V

I was drawing since I had nothing to do. I was drawing Nightmare and blushed. I detailed it very well. I should stick this as a poster. I did. I printed it out in A3 size and stuck it on the wall. I then felt someone grab me. I screamed. I thrashed for help until I got hit by something. All I saw was darkness. What will happen..............................