VXReader

Sure it may be awkward since his fiancé committed suicide, but Y/N at the time had a crush on what he goes by, V.A Photographer, he was an amazing one in fact, she took some photo's herself but not as amazing and breath taking the blue haired man could.Whenever she would see him on the news, rarely in articles, and interviews, she would instantly rush to her tv.Sadly she worked as a normal person at a restaurant as a waitress.I mean yeah, it payed the bills as she was in school but it won't forever.She sighed as she took a plate of coffee to a table."Here you go si--" Her eyes winded, "A-Ah!I didn't bring anything for you to sign!" She panicked as she checked her pockets, he laughed a bit at her."O-Oh you must think I'm some weirdo-- I'm just-- a really really big fan of your work!" She confessed to him.He grabbed the coffee and took a sip of it.

"It's always nice to talk to fans." He said smiling at her.

"W-Wait you are V the photographer right?!" She asked him worried that she mistaken him

"I am, and who are you?" He asked kindly his eyes have been shut for a while now making him look slightly mature and kind hearted.

"I-I'm just a waitress and a big fan!" She told him

"No I mean your name, what's your name?" He asked once again, opening his eyes.

"O-Oh it's Y/N" , she answered him politely.

"What a lovely name." He commented, she blushed slightly, he was very attractive.

"T-Thank you!Oh um--here it is!" She said as she grabbed a piece of paper out of her pocket."I would be so honored if you signed this!" She told him he laughed slightly,

"Of course,you are quite cute." He commented as he signed the piece of paper with a pen.She was lost for words, as he sipped the last of his coffee he got up."I had a delightful time, thank you for our little chat," he thanked her as he gave her a business card and a tip, again she was lost for words.Co-workers gave her strange looks that day and the next, she was daydreaming a lot.V came rarely, but he did show up at least once every two months.After a year Y/N quit the job for a better pay, and more than just for the money.The only thing she missed from the old coffee shop is seeing V.They were friends at the most and had nice and calm chats together.She still had his business card and decided to try to call the number.She dialed the number in her phone and put it on audio FaceTime.

"Hello?" She said nervously waiting, silence filled the call for about a few minutes, she was about to hang up as she heard his voice,

"Hello, who is this?" V's voice sounded a bit different but still mostly the same.

"It's Y-Y/N I-- um I quit the at the coffee shop and I was wondering when you can have our little chats again?" She said she felt like she was confessing her feelings to the man.

"Oh of course, I would be delighted to." He answered her, "Ah, I have to go, the wifi here isn't very stable." He informed her

"Okay bye!I l--" She covered her mouth

"Okay?" He laughed "bye."

I hope this slightly makes up for being on hiatus