First Real Chapter [Edited]

Knock! Knock! Sehun's knuckles pounded against the hard ceder door. In a matter of seconds, the door opened, revealing Yeri.

Her hair was tied up up in a messy bun. She was wearing some fluffy slippers, which completed her sweatshirt and sweatpants. She wasn't looking her best, but she didn't look absolutely horrible.

"Hey!" Sehun excitedly pulled Yeri in for a hug. "I haven't seen you in a hot minute." Yeri pointed out as she brought Sehun into the house.

"Yeah, so how's it been?" They both took a seat on the couch. "Eh, could be better...clearly." Yeri looked as if she was happy, but on the inside, it was a whole other story. She felt as if she could burst out crying any minute, but she kept it in.

"Well, I gotta go to the corner store to buy some stuff. Need anything?" "Naw. Want me to come?" "It's fine. Just make yourself at home." Yeri smiled as she began closing the door. The truth was, she just needed some time to breathe.

Yeri decided to take her time as she walked. Inhaling the crisp air. It had been about a month since she had really left the house. It had also been a month since the breakup.

She heaved a sigh as she thought about Jungkook. She still wasn't over him. Yeri began to doubt if she ever would be.

She had finally reached the store. She pulled on the handle, causing a jingle sound. "I might as well grab everything I need." She grabbed a basket and began to look around.