Lolita

Would you be mine? Would be my baby tonight? Could be kissin' my fruit punch lips in the bright sunshine. 'Cause I like you quite allot, everything you got don't ya know? It's you that I adore, though I make the boys fall like dominoes.

Lana del Rey's music blasted through the speakers of my vintage wooden radio, while I did my makeup and fixed my curly hair in my small bathroom.

Only to be interrupted by a certain thick Irish accent calling to me, from outside the window.

My boyfriend.

"Lola!" he called out. "Loooola! Lolita!"

I had just finished filling in my eyebrows with dark brown eye shadow, before I made my way to the window. And there he was, standing on my lawn smiling up at me. His long sleeve of tattoos and blue eyes glistening in the sun.

"Niall! Wait for me darlin'!? "I'm not done yet, still need 'a finish gettin' dressed!" I called out from my house bathroom, still in a bra.

"I'll wait here for ya sweetheart!" he called back.

Then I left the window and went back to the mirror to finish doing my eyeliner. Once I began lining my lips with dark red liner, I heard a thump on my window sill.

It was Niall.

He had climbed up here, being the impatient man he was.

"I thought you were waitin' for me babe?" I said as I continued filling in my lips.

"I know but you said you still needed to get dressed. Meaning you weren't.. which meant I should come up and.. assist you." He replied jumping down on my marble bathtub.

I laughed really hard. "You perv."

"Haha, I missed you sweetheart" he said snaking his strong arms around waist and kissing my cheek while I put my nose ring on.

His snake bite was cold on my cheek though his lips were soft and warm; which I loved.

"I missed you too baby..." I said, then I turned my body around so that my back leaned on the sink. I placed a light kiss on my boyfriend's lips; sure not to mess up my lipstick. "..we still gonna chill at the park right?"

"You & I sweetheart." he answered, grinning.

"Good, now pass me my shirt. It's hangin' behind the door." I said as I buttoned up my black high waisted shorts.

"Here..." he handed me my shirt, a dark brown crop top.  "..woah woah woah!" Niall said when I slipped on the clothing.

"What?"

"You're not wearin' that out sweetheart."

"What? Why?"

"I don't want any fucking pricks scopin' ya out," he said with a hard look; he meant it.

"Niaaall.." I whined. "there's nothin' to look at, don't worry."

He raised his furry eyebrows at me, waiting for me to take it off.

"My rack's small anyway." I said.

"What? Shush sweetheart, you're beautiful. Perfect even. Don't talk like that around me."

He leaned in to me, towering over me; both of my hands in his.

"Niall.."

"Please Lola?"

"Fine.." I said, and he sighed in relief.  "Might as well change my whole fucking outfit," I said walking to my room to retrieve a pair of black ripped jeans and my Ramones tee, with Niall on my trail.

"I love you!" he called out.

I turned around grinning as I took off my clothes. "Yea yea.. I love you too punk."

"Mmm.. Damn sweetheart..on second thought, maybe we should stay here," Niall said smirking as his eyes traced up and down my frame.

"Nope! We're going to the park.. and stop starin' at me! I'll kick ya out while I get dressed if you don't know how to act," I said playfully.

He put his hands up. "Alright, Alright sweetheart!" he said, covering his eyes while I got dressed. "..Although I've seen you all."

I giggled. "Shut up Niall.." "Hey, mind if I crash at your place after? My mom's comin' home from work early."

"Of course sweetheart,"he said.

"Alright I'm done," I said as I pulled him by his white t-shirt for a long kiss.

"Mmm.. fruit punch.." he replied, winking.

"Let's go punk!" I said pulling him with me down the stairs so that we could exit my house. Before we left I grabbed my round ray ban eyeglasses and slid them on.

"Wait wait, Lola! I got something ta show ya.."

"What is it Niall?" I said laughing at how excited he was. So adorable.

"Well... it's in your drive way!"

"What!? Noo waay!"

I locked up and ran outside to my drive way were a black BMW 2002 stood. Niall laughed as I ran up to the car and check it out. Now I was the one who was excited.

"Ya like it sweetheart?" he said unlocking the doors. "..Me dad let me have it after he got his new truck! He figured 'hey your twenty years old ya need a car' "

I jumped right in Niall's "new" car.

"Baabbe, I'm super stoked for you!"

"Mee too Lola! Mee too!"

"Wow. This is so rad hun." I said as I took everything in. This car was a babe. Although Niall left a few beer bottles on the car ground and a few empty cigarette packs, it was perfect. And oddly enough, it still had that new car smell. Which is weird.

"I know, I know. I was stoked when my old man threw me his keys to this. Man I love him for this!"

We both laughed and Niall started up the car.

"Still got any smokes left babe?" I asked.

"Yup.." he said reaching into the glove compartment as he drove. "Here ya go sweetheart."

I took the pack from him and then took the lighter that was in there as well. I put a thin cigarette to my lips,  as I pressed on the lighter and watched the fame draw up; Lighting this stick of cancer that I was addicted to.

"Light one of those suckers up for me sweetheart?"

" 'Course" I said as I put one of them to my boyfriends thin pink lips and lit it up. He took it from his mouth with his middle and index fingers, and sucked in the tobacco.

I watched him as he blew the smoke into my mouth, and kissed me

hard.

I kissed him back before I pulled away to smoke mine.

"Keep your eyes on the road, honey" I said smirking.

He bit down on his lip and obeyed what he was told. We smoked as he drove us away. Even though we were just going to the park it felt like we were running away

like Bonnie & Clyde.

And I did want to, I wanted to run away

with him.