Sad Girls Smoke a lot

"It's so windy out today." I said as I layed on the hood of the car as the wind blew my hair.

"I know, but it's kinda nice," he said as he layed next to me. Niall parked the car at our favorite place in the park, where we were surrounded by trees and grass.

All alone.

"Don't smoke the whole pack now, sweetheart" he warned, taking the lighter from my hand.

"Why not, Niall?' I asked, looking deep into him beautiful blue eyes.

"Because you gotta savor the flavor sweetheart.." 

He leaned into me kissing my lips. I touched his sleeve of intriguing dark tattoos while he forced his tongue into my mouth. It was as if he savored the taste of me, rather than cigarettes. Niall comfortably leaned his body on me as we embraced each other. I loved how he squeezed my thigh when we kissed, and he loved how I always tugged him by his shirt, towards me; inhaling the scent of cologne and smoke. 

"Ya know.." he continued pulling away. "..they say sad girls smoke allot."

"Really..?" I whispered. I acted like i disagreed with him, but he was right.

"Mmmhmm.."

"But i'm not sad Niall.."

"Okay.." he replied, obviously not buyin' it.

I looked away, not being able to look into those eyes and lie to him.

"I'm not sad Niall. Not when I have you to make me happy"

He softened up a bit, though he still wasn't buyin' it.

Not one bit.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes babe. And I love you too."

"and you know you can tell me anything, right sweetheart?"

"Yes Niall"

"Alright..."

"I love you, okay?" I said pulling him back in for a long kiss. "..I'm fine"

I'm fine 

I'm fine

I'm fine 

I'm fine

Two words that seemed to always slip out of my mouth. When will I have the courage to tell him "I'm not fine" ?

"I love you so much Lola" he whispered into my neck.

I love you so much Lola

Six words that mean the world to me. At least I knew Niall loved me.

~

"You want a beer sweetheart?" he asked. We held hands as we walked on the littered park grass.

"Not now honey. Don't 'cha know we can't drink out in the open? Especially in a public park."

"Since when did the rules apply to us?" he said laughing.

"They always have.." I smirked. "..we just never cared."

We laughed really loud.

"One more year and i'll be twenty one. Drinking will actually be 'legal' for me."