Chapter 27- Love Affair

{ONE MONTH LATER}

-Emily's new tattoo-

Hell. That's what my life has been like right now. Absolute and total Hell. Leila gave birth to a beautiful son with golden hair and baby blue eyes last week. His name is Francis Sebastian Regbo. I gave birth to Hans Kameron Horan three days after. He and James share a room. They are at my mother's hidden house with Francis while Leila, Josh, Toby, Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and the rest of the royal family are here, planning the war.

But here I am instead of with them, captured to be a prisoner of war. They actually locked me up in their highest tower. The queen, whom I talked to and now known as Trisha, told me that she was sorry and that "all's fair in love and war." Her mate, the king, Yaser will be back eventually. They said he was on his way. I've been here for 2 weeks. Trisha loves the fact that my mate's name with their child's name is over my heart. I told her I planned on having one for each child. I didn't tell her I was pregnant with my third child though, with Zayn's child.

She told me about how her mate, his father, kicked him out of the running for the throne when he found out about his mates. That's why the war started; he hates people with more than one mate. He believes it's unnatural. Trisha thinks it's wonderful. She wouldn't tell me her son's name or her last name. She didn't want her son to be pitied if I ever meet him.

So here I was, looking out of the window, holding my 3-month baby bump looking out of the window. Trisha let me send them a letter. She promised not to read it. I smiled and re-read it:

My Loving Mates,

Hello my loves, I am safe in a tower. King Yaser and Queen Trisha are feeding me. I am pregnant again, with Zayn's daughter. Eisa, I want to name her for now. Tell my twin and her husbands I say hello. I am fine; I can say the same about the little girl inside me. I love you all so much.

Love, Emily Jessica Koch

I put it in an envelope and pushed it through the slot where they give me my food. I smiled and lay on the "bed." Then I peacefully drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to Trisha shaking me; it was still dark out I woke up and looked at her. "We need to go, your mates are here and they are aiming high, please come with me," she said, panicked. I shook my head. I was staying here, just then, Zayn ran into the room. I got up and jumped into his arms. He hugged me back with just as much force as I did. "How are you? How is the baby?" he asked, while I was a mess, crying tears of joy. "She's fine, we're fine now," I said and kissed him as hard as I could. Trisha cleared her throat and I pulled away, as Zayn pushed me behind him. "What do you want?" he asked, glaring at her. She smiled, "I want to say hello to my son, his mate, and my grandchild," she said and walked out, locking the door and closing all port holes. Zayn looked at me and hugged me. "My parents are unreasonable, and I came with a small army, maybe 50 men, just to try and rescue you and leave, I didn't think my parents were behind this, I'm so sorry my pumpkins," he said, putting his hand gently on my baby bump. I could see soldiers fleeing from the castle and sighed, at least I wasn't alone anymore.

We were on the bed, me lying on Zayn's chest, him stroking my hair. I smiled lightly. "Did you see my wedding book?" I asked. He nodded. "Invitations are sent out, wedding is planned, venue is booked, and we asked the people you wanted as your side women to come and fill their position. The dress has been ordered, the tailor will make any adjustments as see needed, our tuxes fit and we have the wedding rings. We can't wait, and we love you so much," he said and I smiled. I loved my mates. I kissed him, which slowly turned to making out, which slowly turned to more.

I woke up, smiling for the first time in a long time when I felt Zayn playing with my hair. "Good morning love" he said and I smiled. I, then, noticed I was in a different room then the one on top on the tower and was wearing one of Zayn's shirts. "Welcome to my old room," he said and I smiled and got up. I threw on one of his shirts and a small pair of shorts and looked at him. He was wearing a Guns N Roses shirt with some jeans. I've never seen him wear something so relaxed in a long time. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him, he beamed down at me. "I don't know how you do it. Held captive, pregnant, and alone, and still so strong. You truly are the strongest woman I know. I love you so much, God, my heart might explode about how much I love you," he said and I smiled at him. I kissed him hard and he kissed back, pushing me into a wall gently. "Jump," he whispered and I did as I was told, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed his on my butt, supporting me. "Zayn, we have some things to discuss," a deep male voice with an Arabian accent asked. Zayn pulled away slowly and looked over my shoulder, directly at the newest stranger. "Hello father," Zayn said calmly, still holding me against the wall. I looked at him shocked. I realized that I had been taken prisoner by Zayn's parents.

--------------------------

Here's the new long chapter I've been working on, published early. For you.

So, once again, character ask is closed on September 10th

ask a question to

Zayn

Liam

Louis

Niall

Emily

Leila

Toby

Josh

MEEEEE/ The Author

Other

or anyone else in the book by commenting on their name or Other by writing their name with your question. So get commenting and/or asking

f