#3

"...let's keep em' Kurogiri."

What the... you took a step back as the shady man approached you.

"Master need more mice to play with... won't you come with us?"

You cursed internally, eyes scanning the whole area for a possible escape route but little old you decided entering a one way alley was a good idea.

The man seemed to notice your dilemma. He chuckled sadistically and took a step closer. You flinched.

"Shiragaki. That's enough, master won't be pleased if she didn't come with us." A black mist swirled in view.

'Shiragaki' seethed and stepped back to the dark depths of the shadow.

You let out a breath of relief you didn't realize you were holding but the short moment of relief was snatched when the black mist started talking.

"Hello... (y/n)." You flinched.

"W-what do you want? How did you know my name?"

"I'm cutting to the chase, child. Come with us, the league needs your quirk."

"How—"

"Do not question how I know your quirk. You will know soon enough, if you join us that is."

"Us?"

"The league of villains."

"And what if I didn't join?" You questioned. A hint of bravery suddenly surfacing your senses.

"I'm afraid I will have to kill you."

"Ah..." A shiver crawled up your spine. You do have a bravery of a chicken nugget.

"Child, make up your mind."

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. You thought you were not afraid of death. You once thought death was the way when you lost your family but why? Bullets of sweat raced down your reddened face. Why? Your hands unconsciously struggling to listen to your mind. Why? Why? Why?

The mist noticed the young child's frightened state. He sighed pitily.

"I know you lost your family, child. Who are you going to turn to now? You have no one. Come with us."

You blanched at the mention of your family. The raven mist knew he hit the spot. A speck of guilt invaded his mind for manipulating a child so young at age, but the great power the child's quirk held was too dangerous to fall into the hero's side.

The child will be a great asset.

"So?" He queried.

"..."

"I do not have much time. Make up you mi—"

"Fine... I'll join you but in one condition."

(A/N)
Hi guys, missed me?? I'm so sorry for the long ass update. I won't make promises from now on. Sorry for making you wait. Please enjoy this scrap I made in a hurry.