How it started

I got to my house to see my best friend Lisa. I love her! We are like sisters. And yes, we live together. We do always everything together since we was kids. So why not live together right?

"I'm home Lisa!" I said but that I heard was nothing. So I just got up stairs to hers room. The room like always but without Lisa. I looked everyvere but nothing I didn't find her were is she?! I thinked that maybe she have got out for little bit. So I decited to text her.

Now the clock is 09:00 PM and I did come home 02:00 PM. She didn't look at my text. What should I do?! Well it's not that much I can do so I will wait till tomorrow. If she won't come back or respond my text, then I will call the police.

But I can't go and sleep now! Ugh I need to try. I laid on my bed and locked my eyes. After two hours I was still awake.

"What should I do?" I said to myself because no one is at home... I feel so lonely and the clock is 11:00 PM! She didn't come home!!!

Wait maybe she have a boyfriend?? No.. I don't think so... If she had she would say it to me and text me back...

What could happened to her?!?!?! Maybe I should call the police? I do it! It have been too long!!!

I called the police and they did say that they will come soon.

After some minutes they did come and I said everything to them. The looked over my whole house and nothing... just nothing.

"We didn't find something here but we will find her, we promise" The police man said and he asked me if they could have my phone number if something happened or if they did find something. And after that they was gone...

What if she is kidnapped? What if she have it really bad right now and are really scared? And I can't do something with that... What if I won't see her more? What if we find her to late? Just thinking that she have it maybe really bad make me cry... I cried in some hours and falled asleep.

------------
(Next day)

I woke up and the clock was 02:00 PM. I did have jobb today.

"Shit!!!!!!!" I said. I'm too late. It's actually when I'm ready with my jobb...

I did have many messages from my boss.... That not good!!

I got out because I need some fresh air... I texted my boss and tried to explain why I didn't come to work. He texted me back and said that if I will I can take some free times. He understand me because he know that Lisa is everything for me...

I was going little bit in the park and then I got back home.... I really miss her... it feels so empty here... I have nothing I can do and that makes me crazy because then I think about Lisa...

--------
(Skip time)

The clock is 08:00 PM... I have done... nothing! Ugh!!!

Maybe I should try to go to a club?

Why not~

I took on me something sexy and was ready to go but it will be my first time to go on a club... Will it go okey? I hope so...

I got on a really popular club and there was crazy people or maybe should I say drunk people dancing and making out... I had nothing to do so I took some alcohol. And then I took more and more. After drinking 5 glasses I got drunk and crazy...

The next day I didn't remember what happened yesterday... but I did like it. It was fun.

------
(A month later)

After a month I did do still the same things. Like drinking, clubbing and having free days from job.

That's the new me! I'm a fun person now and the best off all I wasn't thinking about Lisa!

But today the police did call me...

They still didn't find her. They won't give up but they have still nothing...

After hearing that, I began to cry. All the memories that me and Lisa had come to me. And the worst is that Lisa would hate me if she was knowing what I am doing....

"I'm so sorry Lisa!!" I yelled wile teardrops falling on my hoodie.

I really need to stop doing that. I need to do it! For Lisa!!!

So today is my last day being a fun person. Today will be my last day in the club! I won't do it again! If I can...

-----
(Time skip)

I'm ready for my last day with clubbing. I got inside the club and it was like always... but today will I try not to drink that much...

I began to dance little bit because I try to not drink. But seeing the bar there... omg I can't!

I did it...

I sat on the bar chair and took one glass beer... I looked little bit at the beer. Ugh it's not good Y/N!!!

I didn't notice but afterwards looking at that glass off beer did a handsome man sit beside me. He looked at me so I did look at him too.

"Hey, do you gonna drink that beer?" The handsome man asked me. And I just nodded.

"Why are you looking at it?" He still asked.

"Can't I look at a glass off beer?" I asked him back. I don't know why...

"Haha yes you can. You are really cute" he said.

"Thanks" I looked little bit down and up again at him.

"You know cute girls shouldn't be here" he said kind of teasing me?

"I can be a sexy one too" I said and smirked little bit. He will play? I can play too.

"I would like see that" he smirked back.

"Maybe one day, but not today..." I said and took a sip of my beer.

"Hmm, by the way I'm Yoongi" he said and actually smiled? Weird.. but I like it.

"I'm Y/N" I smiled back then drank up all of my beer. Then I looked at the clock and it was kind of late...

"I need to go now because I have job tomorrow, so bye~" I said and was ready to go but he stooped me.

"I can drive you home" he said.

"No, no need! I take a taxi. But thank you" I smiled at him and walked away from the club. Now I was outside. I waited to that stupid taxi, I don't like taxis...

After waiting some seconds, I felt that someone was behind me. I tried to look who it was but then everything went black...
___________________________
That's all from chapter one! I hope you liked it. It will be kind of scary or something like that scene so if you don't like it so maybe you shouldn't read that...

And it can maybe come some sexual scenes too...

So I just warn everyone now!

It's a 18+ fanfiction!!!
So if you can't read that story, then you can check out my other story's~

Big love from me and see y'all!~