Day two of hell

I think I'm gonna die here. I stood up because my legs hurts. It was morning. I saw out the little window I did have. It looked beautiful outside but here... Well my room wasm't so bad... It was actaully normal. I think I got the biggest room in here. My room was white and black. It was actaully comforting. But it's still scary. How does the other room looks like? 

"Hello baby~" Omg I got a heart attack! He smiled while I was making my eyes big and holding my hand on my chest. 

"Stop calling me baby please... It's just disgusting" I said coldly. I will just be cold all the time now. I hate them so why not let them see it?

"Y/N.. Don't be like that to me okay?" He said while coming closer to me. 

"Why?" I said annoyed. He was now really close and then I backed off. He took my hand and hugged me. 

"I will be friend with you baby" He said and stroked my hair.

"If you will be my friend then don't call me baby becasue it's hears like you are my boyfriend and you can let me go" I said pushing him away. I won't lie, I did feel good in his embrace but it how it is. I can't be kind to some killers that kill girls that have done nothing. 

"Y/N, you will know soon why you are here" He said and then that smirk did come back again. 

"What are you actually doing here, wasn't I gonna have some other people that would 'TAKE CARE' of me?" I crossed my arms.

"Well you are our special girl in here so I think it's better that I'm the one that will take care of you" He said giving that cute smile. Duh he can sometimes be really creepy but some other times he is hella cute... I hate him. I looked at him. Just to study him little bit. Because maybe it's something on him. And kind of because he is handsome. Like maybe he have some scars or something other. And I saw a... hickey? Hmm maybe he and Yoongi are actually something? Should I ask?

"Are you--" I stopped speaking. He just leaned in closer to me. Too close! He looked at my eyes and then he looked at my lips. His lips was now on mine. He kissed me. My Fucking First Kiss!!!!!! I made wide eyes and tried to push him away but he was to strong. Then I got lost and I kissed him back. His lips was so good... And the one thing that was weird was that he was so gentle. He laid me down on the bed. We didn't stop kissing. He slide his tounge slowly but first asked me for permission. It wasn't rough like I thinked it would be, It was actually pasionatly. Then Taehyung stopped. Why? I begin to love it... Shit! What the fuck am I saying?! I opened my eyes. He got pulled off by that fucking man that seduced me in the club. The guy hit Taehuyng in the head. He did it pretty hard... 

"Yah! Don't hit him you peace of shit" I don't know why I did say it but Taehyung did look sad and annoyed. And I think that when Yoongi is not here are Taehyung the boss. 

"WTF? Do you care about him? Pfft. AND YOU! What do you think you are doing?! You shouldn't even come here in hers room!" He yelled at him. Shit he kind of scares me. But aren't Taehyung the one that is taking care of me? 

"I thinked that she was mine?!" Now did Taehyung race his voice. They are scaring me. I hope they won't fight... But wait MINE?

"No, she is special so she is mine" He said coldly. WTF MINE!?!?! 

"Stop it that bullshit!! I will see Yoongi and beat that fucking fat ass off him!" I said because I got really angry and now it's time for trouble. I'm talking about there boss so they for sure will beat me or someting like that. Well Taehyung laughed but that shit did look angry. He looked at me like he would kill me. So I see that for Taehyung it's okey but the other one? PFFT.

"Will you die?" That shit said. 

"I don't care" I said coldly and then he smirked. Well that's weird because he have been just cold the whole time. It happened that he smirked and smiled at the club but that was acting.